xi. a peck

❛a peck❜

❛a peck❜

YOU WERE PRACTICING in one of the smaller practice rooms, so you could practice alone and also to practice your singing voice.

wiping your sweat and puffing your cheeks in exhaustion, the door suddenly opened and heeseung poked his head into the room.

he smiled at your tired state, "dinner's here, let's go eat." he motioned with his hands to hurry.

so you quickly grabbed your ipad and water battle before following heeseung out to the kitchen.

"how is practice going for you?" heeseung casually asked, his hand in his pockets. heeseung probably wanted to fill the silence.

"peachy." you answered.

he laughed, covering his mouth, "is that supposed to be a bad thing or a good thing?"

you shrugged your shoulders and gave him a lazy smile.

heeseung laid his hand on your right shoulder, softly patting it.

"ask me for help when you need some, okay? i'll be happy to lend a hand." he said.

you stared into his eyes, watching as they shone from the hallway lights, they looked like stars. you snapped your attention back in front, ignoring the knowing smirk that is now on his face.

"okay."

───

"shion, what the hell are you doing? sit your ass down for once." you rolled your eyes as the said girl marched around the kitchen, speaking to all the boys in hushed whispers.

you all finished eating and were now just lingering around, before going to bed.

"you're giving me very much drug dealer." belle said, she was sitting on your right side in front of the kitchen island.

"i'm asking for their numbers." shion wiggled her eyebrows at us from where she's standing with sunghoon and taeyong.

"why do you need their numbers?" you scoffed.

"because what kind of friends don't have each other's numbers." she answered in a "duh" tone.

"speaking of phone numbers," k who was standing in front of you, across of the kitchen island, turns his head, "y/n, can i get your number?"

"are you flirting right now?" belle squinted her eyes towards k.

k chuckled, "well, as shion said, what kind of friends don't have each other's numbers?"

"we're friends?" you asked, sincerely surprised.

"yeah, everyone of us here are friends." k admitted, looking around the room in affirmation.