C4: Looking for a New Soul Pet

Inside the hall of an even more prominent and luxurious wooden cabin, another spot in the camp, were four males. Among them, three were the three middle-aged foremen who had just previously watched over the children.

These three foremen were the heads of Cyan Nightmare Island and they each had 20 foremen under their command. On this island, whatever they said was law.

However, currently, these three Cyan Nightmare Island Chieftains were reverently and deferentially standing in front of a male wearing white clothes. Previously, when they faced the children, they were cruel and vicious, but none of those emotions was showing now. In fact, they were even afraid that their expression wasn’t even cordial enough, and that they weren’t acting as reverent as they should have.

(TL: Low as in plebeian like)

“Leader Xia, for you to be able to once again visit our island, it truly is our honour.” The foreman acting as the head spoke up.

“Cao Yi, has the brat that I threw here died yet?” said the male called Leader Xia.

This Leader Xia was about 30 years old. His skin was pale and it gave off the appearance of someone who was weak and sickly. His entire body gave one an ice-cold feeling.

“For the time being, he hasn’t.” said the island chieftain Cao Yi.

Leader Xia revealed a somewhat shocked expression and muttered to himself: “In Gangluo City, the employer data clearly indicated that this brat had only just recently entered the Soul Disciple Realm. Thus, it is reasonable to say that this sort of weak Soul Power should have been devoured by the White Nightmare when it enters the second stage. Why has he not died yet?”

To the side, the three men didn’t know what Leader Xia was talking about and could only look at each other inquisitively.

“Leader Xia, do you want us to directly kill him? If your White Nightmare is to eat that sort of a weak soul, it will be an insult to your honourable White Nightmare.” Cao Yi finally said.

“There’s no need for that. Since he hasn’t died, that shows that his Soul Force is still enough to provide for my White Nightmare. It seems that this brat still has a bit of ability. He’s not a nobody like the other’s think. That’s fine too; temporarily, there isn’t a suitable host body, so I’ll let him nurture my White Nightmare first. Not everybody is able to raise it a few stages…” Leader Xia said.

After speaking, Leader Xia stood up and said, “Continue to let him receive training here. After he dies, you can send the White Nightmare back to my island.”

“What if he doesn’t die?” One of the adjacent forment asked in a low voice.

“Idiot! What kind of a White Nightmare doesn’t need over 1000 corpses to lay its foundation for growth? How can that brat survive?!” Cao yi immediately scowled at his own subordinate.

“Yes yes yes, this small one is dumb, this small one is dumb…” The foreman who asked too much instantly nodded his head like he was pounding garlic.

Leader Xia let out a profound laugh and didn’t say anymore. He turned around and walked out the door.

Truthfully, this Leader Xia didn’t believe that Chu Mu could survive. This was because the every growth of a White Nightmare left behind a trail of blood. They frequently needed up to 1000 relatively high quality host bodies before the White Nightmares were sufficiently supplied for.

The new born White Nightmare of Leader Xia could still make do by devouring the soul of a child Soul Pet Trainer with potential.

Nevertheless, this was only because the White Nightmare was at a low stage. Once the White Nightmare increased its stage, the quantity of food it ate would exponentially grow, signifying that this White Nightmare needed to search for a host with stronger strength. It was no longer something that Chu Mu, this sort of 15 year old, weak Soul Pet Trainer, could provide.