chapter 7 ~𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘~

We panted and looked up.

"Is everyone okay?" Darius asks.

"Is everyone...?" Yazmina chuckled than walked out of the car.

Sammy called out for her.we all got out of the car and stretched.

"You okay?" I ask Kenjie.

"I'm okay just hurt my shoulder is all." He said showing me. It left a bruis but may I say this guy is ripped. His shoulders are so muscular.

I rubbed his shoulders while he layed down.

Sammy and Yazmina still arguing.

They all started asking her questions. Darius asked Brooklyn why she was in Wu's office and she brushed it off. When Sammy had enough she said

"Im here to spy."

No shit. really?I would never have guessed that but I still want to know why Brooklyn was in his office.

She explained her whole story and I kinda feel sad for her. She ran away after Yazmina told her to.

We talked for a little than heard the Indominuse Rex come and hid but she went right pass us running away. We saw a helicopter chasing after her shooting. We saw it was the Masrani helicopter. We saw they went to the aviary. Oh no..

We saw Pterosaurs. Coming out.

"Oh no guys this is not good." I say as Kenjie keeps hyping them. They than made the helicopter crash.

"Oh no! They're all out. We're sitting ducks now." I say.

"We've gotta take cover!" Darius says.

Kenjie talked about the river which will take us to he main park. We ran there.

"duck down!" I shout to Kenjie as he did. We followed Yazmina since she took the iPad from Kenjie but I saw Darius and Ben fall behind. They quikly caught up as we closed the doors of the river. The lady said only 2 people per kayak.

"I don't mind taking bumpy-" I was cut off by Kenjie.

"I think Ben has his pet things sorted, so you can sit with me. On Ckk" He says dragging him on the kayak but I fall onto of him.

"I like this position." He says smirking. I raised a brow in confusion until I looked to see my boobs being pressed against him. I was flustered. I sat up quickly. Not realizing I'm on him abdomen.

"Ohh~ this is also a good one." He says.

"Hey!love birds hurry up." Brooklyn says already ahead of us. I sat at the back and he sat at the front.

Yazmina mad at Sammy so they are separated.

Awhile later>>>>

I was still flushed by earlier. Kenjie bumped into Yazmina

"CKK in front. Sorry, I don't make the rules the cutie in the back those." Kejie says and I chuckled.

"Hey, the cave is getting bigger, and brighter?" Brooklyn announced.

I was only here for a few days before camp start but I never came here before. The walls were glowing and the waterfall was gorgeous. Kenjie stopped the Kayak and let the others through. I was confused since he likes to be in the front. He put his and mine paddle down.

"You do know I like you right?" He asks.

"Noo, really? I haven't noticed." I say smirking. He rolls his eyes and layed his head on my lap looking at me.

"Your really pretty, ya know." He says With a goofy smile.

"I know." I say still smirking.

"I've only known you for like four days but when I spend time with you it makes me feel incredibly happy and I haven't felt that in a long time. I really like you Y/n." He confess. I looked into his eyes to see he was telling the truth. I felt butterflies in my tummy as he started to lean in and so did I. I stopped.

"Kenjie we cant" I say. Right as our lips are about to touch.

"What- why?" He asks with sdness making it's way in his eyes.

"Kenjie after we get saved we are all going to go home. And ya know we live like across the world from eachother." I gave my reason.

"What- no, I will make it work." He said putting his hand on my cheek. "We will make it work i promise." He says.

I smiled as he pulls me in and we kiss. It was like fireworks were going off. His dry yet soft lips pressed against Mines.

"Was this your first kiss?"he asks.

"Was i that bad?" I raised a brow.

"No-no I just-. I just wanna be you first everything is all." He winked.

I hugged him and he held me tight and kissed my forehead.

"Your Mines, now." He says.

"Your Mines too." I say. We look at eachother and smile like idiots.

"We better catch up with the others now. How about we keep it a secret for a few days ?" I say as we start paddling.