chapter 11 ~idk~

"Run, Run, Run!" Darius shouts.

"Is the Parasaurolophuses still there?" Brooklyn asks.

Me and Kenjie were behind them seeing the T. Rex Coming after the Parasaurolophuses.

"Aah! Not anymore!" Kenjie says.

We hid behind a cut off tree.

"Ya, know even though the Parasaurolophuses chased us, I feel bad for it." I say exhausted.

They chuckled and collapsed. We felt hungry and tired. We than took a walk and saw main street. The place was destroyed. We think about what fight took place that's probably the T.rex and Indominuse Rex but we don't need to worry about her anymore.

"Guys, you have to see this!" Sammy says.

We saw a board cut out of Brooklyn advertising something. I burst out laughing. Kenjie started teasing her asking for a autograph.

"Okay, lets start, uh, looking for a way to communicate with the mainland. There's gotta be a phone or something, here right?" Darius says.

We looked around searching for anything useful.

"Ooh, lost and found!" Darius Exclaimed.

All he could find was a sunglasses and all the phones that are here has no connection. Great.

"Theres not even walkie-talkies." Yaz says.

"Oh yeah? Then what do you call the bad Boys?" Kenjie says handing us one.

It made a roar.

"Definitely not 'Badboys' ."

"Hey, atleast they work."

He came close to me and talked into his walkie-talkie.

"They even have a robot mode."

I laughed.

Sammy gasped.

"You found something?"

She said she found a Jurassic world Guide. I mean its something.

Kenjie looks over at me and smiles.

"What?" I ask.

"You are breathtaking." He says.

"Im covered in mud and scratches."

"That makes you even hotter." I smile and push his face away.

Brooklyn found a... Camera. Great she is gonna record everything.

"And that's will help us how exactly?" Yaz ask.

"Uh, because when we get home, this will also make you famous?" She went on.

"Hey!" Kenjie called and dragged me with in front of the camera.

"Please tell me you have a phone." Darius hoped.

"Uh, no, but Me and Y/n could be in the video for the awesome hottest couple ever." Kenjie says making finger guns.

"You, no Y/n, Yes." Brooklyn says. I chuckled as he pouted.

I than remembered something and took the Guide from Sammy.

"If I Remember something we have an EDB-- emergency Distress beacon. After the first park went down, Mr. Msrani installed one on main street. Its battery Poweredand can send SOS signals!"

"Do you know where it is?"Yaz ask me.

"Sadly no but I know things are hidden to make an illusion of Jurassic World. So I guess we have to look carefully.

"Everybody spread out!" Darius says.

Brooklyn started her Vlog and me and Kenjie filming her. Kenjie asks if she Know Brooklanders is a weird name. She stops and justify she was ten and to start over. I looked for the beacon around the place.

"Find anything?" Darius asks.

"Not yet. The others?" Me and Yaz say to see Kenjie riding a scooter. Yeah.

Kenjie went up to scare Darius.

"Roar, im gonna eat you!"

"Thats a Stergosauruse, Kenjie."

"You look like a plant."

I shook my head and kept looking.

Brooklyn came over with her camera.

"Now, onto Y/n who is somehow dating the Kenjie. Wink 3 times if you need help." She whispered at me the last part.

"Hey!"Kenjie shouts before falling of the Scooter.

Kenjie gets back on and says into his walkie-talkie ;

"Anybody ordered frozen pizza from the world's domestic delivery boy?"

"Food!" I exclaimed and jumped on him.

We opened the pizza to see its really frozen. We left the pizza in the sun to thaw. Kenjie went to see if its done but the compies came. We threw the pizza at for them. Yeah I sacrificed my food. I want to cry. They all ran away. We played for a little awhile till it was dark and we had to sleep. Me and Kenjie layed on the table cuddling. I heard him sleep talk here and there but it felt nice.

The next day>>>>>

"We already looked here."kenjie put out.

"We looked but we haven't looked." Darius says.

"That clears things up." Brooklyn says sarcastically.

He explained to us the things are Camouflaged. Makes sense.we saw the b somethings in the 'tree' but the other were empty. We saw one thats missing and dragged into the T.rex inclosure.

Ae heard the Dinosaurs Snarling and gasped. We hid and saw her take the beacon in. Me and Darius started talking about witnessing new behavior and the other glared at us.

We saw the becoan in the T.rex lair.

"How are you going to get in there?"Kenjie asked Darius.

"Dont you mean we?" Darius corrects.

"No because I want to live and living does not  involve me walking into a T.rex lair!"

They got sad. They just wanted 24h to be normal kids without this Dinosaurs, being left behind and Ben. Darius encourage us.

We saw the T.rex leave the lair and alerted Sammy who was on a tree keeping an Eye on her. Kenjie and Darius went inside the lair. They tried activating it when we heard Rexy is dealing back here. Darius and Kenjie battery for the walkie-talkie went out so Brooklyn came up with a plane. I saw they finally got it opened but Rexy came. We all heard Brooklyn. They managed to activate it and we ran away.

"Oh, your still alive."I say to Kenjie.

"Dont sound disappointed. I might think you dont like me." He says pouting. I laughed and we all cheered.

Finally we are getting rescued.

__________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED