Chapter 9~ 𝑯𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒖𝒑~

We heard it was an evacuation so we ran. Darius said the only way we are going to make it is if we run but we looked back at Yaz. Ben should us the map where we are and where we have to be. We struggled to to see how we are going to get there.

"We will be arriving at the main street, you destination for fun dining-." we heard the Monorail.

"𝑯𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒖𝒑!" I say as we ran there.

"Wowp nope" I say as I pushed them back at the wall.

I hushed them as Darius saw Toro. Darius ran and I followed to the hiding spot. Me and Darius looked back to see the other still there. Bruh. We motioned them to come over but Toro looked back and they ran back quickly. I fought the erge to laugh. Toro was than slowly going closer to them. Darius grabbed a stone and tossed it to the other direction. I motioned them to come now and they all ran with Kenjie taking my hand and running up.  Toro came back and sniffed around. Bumpy than ran up bumping a cup but luckily Brooklyn caught it. Bumpy I will skin you alive.

We finally got to the Monorail and Kenjie was about to shout but I coverd his mouth and glared at him. We looked back down to see Toro. The stupid voice for the Monorail spoke and Toro looked up. He came charging and we all ran. I saw Yaz fell and I went after her. Kenjie shouted my name as the doors were closing. I pulled Yaz we ran up to the Monorail. The doors opened and we pushed Kenjie. I layed on the floor for a while.

I saw Kenjie glaring at me. What I do? He than bagan saying how when we think we are safe we are not.

I took a sit at one of chairs and layed there. Kenjie than walked up to me and sat next to me.

"What did you think you were doing?" He whispered yelled.

"What do you mean? I was just helping Yaz. She could've been eaten." I whispered yelled back.

"You could've been eaten. Anyway Darius was already in his way to help."

"So I could've done something and I did." I say trying not to show my anger.

He looks at me with sad eyes and pulled me into a hug.

"H-hey, what wrong, now?" I ask.

He just hugged me. I felt his heart beating fast. I hugged him tighter. The others were on their own thinking.

"Its over." Darius says and we pushed we pulled away from eachother.

"Guys, we did it. We're going home." He continued.

We all cheered. Ben took out some bars to celebrate.

They all spitted it out while I still punched on it. They looked at me.

"What? I'm hungry so I don't really care." I say taking another bite. It really wasn't bad.

Brooklyn says she will hug her expresso maker and make a hot drink.

"You, know I often described myself as a tall, hot drink." Kenjie says looking at me. I laughed as they gagged

Kenjie was playing with the flashlight until he dropped it and it stopped. I glared at him and he laughed nervously, picking it up.

We all toasted but they spitterd it out while I drank. They looked at me again.

"Babes I'm thirsty to." I tell tgem drinking more.

We then heard an explosion and looked where it came from. Sammy made a toast that we are leaving this place with 6 more friends and I smiled as I was going to cheers with her but than saw everyone looking down.

"Wait, do you guys not see us as friends?" Sammy asks.

"I mean...Doesn't it usually take more than a few days to become friends with someone?" Brooklyn says. If you think that's worse I'm in a relationship after only knowing that person for like 3 days.

They a began with their reasons. I looked at Kenjie as he looked down. Really? They all sat quietly after what Ben says. I shook my head and decided to look at the door trying to get this pain out of my chest. I sat next to Darius.

"Ya, know,My dad used to say this place was, 'All-osarurus and a bag of chips.' He was so corny." I took the hint at what he meant and kept quite.

They all looked down. I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Im sorry, Darius. Ugh! 'Sorry'. Nice one, Sammy, ya ding-dong!" Sammy says.

"Its okay." Darius says.

It was silent for a bit.

"Hey, Y/n. We never saw your mum in Jurassic world. Does she work her?" Sammy ask. Why you moved on to me.

"Well... she used to. This is were my dad and mom met but she passed away a few years ago." I say not sounding sad. I don't want to make it awkward than it already is and anywho I'm used to it.

They all were dead silent.

"Yoo look at the stars." I say pointing out at the sky. It really was beautiful but not only that I didn't want to stay on that sad shit. We all looked out at the stars. Kenjie pulled me back to sit with him. I gave him a harsh glare.

"I'm sorry I know I should of said something but..." Kenjie trailed off.

"Ya, know what Kenjie i don't have time for you mix feelings or shit. I was dumb to think you would actually mean what you said." I say before walking to my own seat.

I didn't even look at him. How is he gonna tell me he likes me and ones to protect me saying he will make it work, than thinking we can actually work this out. I feel really dumb.

We than felt something hit us. Darius checks what it is and yells to turn off the lights. We saw those flying dinosaurs. He explained that they are attracted to shiny, moving objects. We took the flashlights and started busting the lights. We went over to the other compartments. We saw what the bomb was, it was another Monorail and was destroyed. I saw the compartments for the control but it was locked when Darius tried. He decided to go in there from top. The Dinos hit us and we all fell. We then saw Ben going on top of the Monorail.

___________________________________________

To be continued