S:I:X

I was obnoxiously woken up from my sleep when my door burst open revealing a screaming Emily and Daisy running in.

I let out a scream of terror and fell out of my bed with a load thud.

I should really start checking if the door is locked.

"Oh please be fucking dead." Hayden grumbled walking out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a pair of grey sweatpants.

Okay so we all know Hayden looks like a fucking god, and I know how to appreciate a good looking guy. It's just a pity he's such a dick.

"Sorry to disappoint."

He just rolled his eyes bending down to pick up my toy bear Tilly that landed on the floor with me.

I slapped his wrist grabbing Tilly before he could take her. "Don't fucking touch." I snapped.

He chuckled shaking his head before grabbing a hoodie and leaving the room.

"Holy fuck he's so hot." Emily groaned getting off me.

"You disgust me." I turned my nose up at her getting up from the floor.

"Don't worry Char I don't get what people see in him. He's too scary." Daisy shivered hopping up on my bed.

"Thank you Daisy," I thanked her. "Now would either of you like to tell me why I was obnoxiously woken from my peaceful sleep?"

"Oh my god yes!!" Emily squealed dragging me up onto the bed beside her. "BLAKE FUCKING KELLY!" She screamed right in my face.

I felt my face go red and I moved back so her screams weren't directly in my face.

"What about him?" I feigned innocence.

"Nuh ah ahh missy. Why the fuck is everyone going around saying you made out with him at a Oakley Manor only party?"

I rolled my eyes trying to hide my smile. "It was a dare."

"That doesn't matter! Was it good!?" She squealed. She's definitely a lot more excited about it than I was.

Just then my phone dinged with a message and Emily huffed annoyed that I went to pick it up instead of answering her.

"Who is it?" Daisy asked leaning over my shoulder to try and get a look.

"Blake." I smiled.

"Well what does he want?" She asked all excited.

I read the message again instead of answering her;

Hey, you up for a swim?

"He wants to go for a swim." I said getting up and grabbing my bikini and a towel.

I had to cover my ears from how loud they were screaming with excitement.

"Okay okay, now which bikini?" I asked holding up a purple and a dark green bikini. Both had a enough coverage to be able to swim freely without worrying that I was going to flash someone but they were both flattering enough to make me look fuckible.

I decided to message Blake back that I'll meet him in 10 while the two laid out the pros and cons of each bikini.

Seriously it's a simple decision why is it taking so long?

"Okay green. No purple. No green." Emily rambled.

"Which one is it Em?" I huffed getting impatient.

"Green. Definitely green."

I threw the purple bikini back into my wardrobe and put my towel and bikini in a bag. I'll just get dressed back here after.

"Okay, you can stay here if you want but make sure to lock the door so Beck doesn't have a hissy fit." I warned opening the door.

"Okay good luck." Daisy winked giggling.

~~~

"How are you so funny?" Blake laughed leaning up against the inside of the pool.

We decided on the pool in the spa instead of the lap pool since we were only going for a paddle.

We had spent the last twenty minutes showing each other tricks that we could do under water and let's just say he's shit at swimming.

It was painful to watch. So to spare my eyes and mentality I decided to tell him a story about when me and my friends back at Willoma tried to sneak out to get a naggin of vodka and ended up locked in the boys shower rooms for two days. Bare in mind we were 12 and had about 3 brain cells between the five of us.

"What can I say, it's a natural talent." I bragged dramatically flipping my hair off my shoulder.

He laughed some more before pushing himself up out of the pool and I followed.

"I was actually wondering if you wanted to get dinner with me tonight?" He asked giving me a hand up.

"Yeah sure I'll just have to tell the girls they have a tendency to follow wherever I go."
I laughed.

"Great, I know this amazing place that does really good sushi." He grinned.

"Huh?"

"Sushi? Oh god please don't tell me you don't like sushi."

"No I do like sushi but uh, how the hell are we supposed to get out of school? There's security everywhere." I mean I'm down for an adventure but if I'm kicked out of this place my father will drag me back to Italy with him, and I'd rather die a very slow and very painful death thank you very much.

"You know we're allowed out on the weekends right? As long as we're back by half ten." He asked seeming confused.

"No..."

"Yeah if your colour is green, yellow or orange you can go. Reds aren't allowed but there hasn't been any reds in like fifty years or some shit." He explained.

As far as you know.

"Oh right yeah sorry. My heads still killing me from the hangover I probably can't think straight." I covered up. "Um tonight? I actually promised Daisy I'd help her with her art project and I can't cancel. But some other time?"

He nodded his head seeming slightly lost. "Yeah okay. I'll see you later Charlie." He said before walking off towards the male changing rooms.

I let out a sigh of relief once he was gone.

That was a fucking close one.

~~~

Two chapters in one day? Go me!

Weird how there hasn't been a red in so long?

Vote and comment, or don't ;)