N:I:N:E:T:E:E:N

Hayden's POV

I'm going to hell. And the woman sitting next to me in the car is going to drag me to it.

I had gone to her room to tell her about our cover for tonight but just seeing her in the fucking dress.

Fuckkkkkk.

We left straight after our little interruption and just knowing that she's sitting there in her soaked panties makes me want to-

"We're here." Our driver announced from the front, snapping my head up from the gutter.

Putting our ear peaces in we hopped out of the car. I walked around to Charlie's side-

Shit I should probably start calling her Elizabeth.

Or should I?

I don't even fucking know.

Pressing down on her earpiece Charlie spoke; "Luca can you hear me?"

"Yeah, go up to the main door. Charlotte Black and Vincent Crowley should be on the list."

Vincent Crowley? What the fuck. Do I look like a fucking Vincent!?

I saw Charlie smirk a little after noticing my nostrils flaring.

"Remember your cover."

Oh shit. I forgot to tell her.

She looked at me eyebrows raised in confusion.

"And what exactly is our cover?" She asked.

"Newly engaged couple, touchy feely shit. No one will pay ye any attention."

I walked over to her grabbing her left hand and sliding a ring on. Her touch sent an electric wave through my body.

"And no one thought of telling me before now?" She asked never breaking eyes with me.

"Obviously not."

I rolled my eyes at him, wrapping my arm around Charlie's waist and guiding her up the steps to the main doors.

We give our "names" and walk through the grande foyer where people are mingling and drinking.

"The flash drive is in a room upstairs. It's gonna be more than likely guarded and hidden well. Once you give me the signal that you're going in you'll have exactly 20 minutes before the guards will come search."

Charlie nodded her head obviously forgetting that she couldn't be seen.

We made our way through the mansion picking up glasses of champagne that were handed to us. 

Walking over to a quieter corner of the grand foyer I wrap my arms around Charlie's waist and rest my head on top of hers. She stiffens immediately and I let out a small chuckle.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She whispers harshly.

Pulling the hair back from her shoulder I lean in and whisper in her ear, "We're supposed to be a loved up couple remember?"