T:H:I:R:T:E:E:N

Rubbing the dirt off my trousers I did my best to close the door quietly not to wake the devils sperm, but what a lovely surprise I got when I turned around and saw Hayden sitting up on his bed with the light on just staring at me.

"Jesus Christ! What the fuck are you doing?" I hissed putting my hand over my heart.

He ignored my question completely and continued staring at the gash on the side of my face.

"What did you do?" He sighed rolling his eyes and standing up off the bed.

He went to get a box from his wardrobe and dragged me into the bathroom by my arm.
Without saying anything he picked me up and placed me on the sink.

"Excuse me, what the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked getting annoyed. Just looking at his face killed my happy mood.

"You're excused." He said getting one of my face cloths and dampening it in the sink.

"You didn't answer my question." I glared as he came to stand between my legs.

"I'm helping you. Now take your top off and tie your hair off." I growled clearly loosing patience himself.

"I'm not doing shit. I don't need your help." I spat trying to push him away, but he didn't budge.

He took a deep breath trying to calm himself and moved his head so our faces were practically touching.

"This is my way of making up for earlier on. I shouldn't have lost my temper like that, and anyway knowing you it's more than likely going to get infected and then your pretty little face won't be so pretty." He teased.

I tried to ignore the tingly feeling that crept up when he called me pretty and decided to tease his slip up instead.

"Oh so you think I'm pretty?" I asked leaning back on my arms.

His head snapped back like he had almost not meant to say the last bit and his eyes glazed over with anger once more.

"Just do what I fucking say and take your top off." He growled stepping back.

"Aw if you wanted to see me naked all you had to do was ask." I teased.

He continued glaring at me.

I knew he was right though, knowing me it really would get infected so I took off my hoodie and threw it on the floor. I only had my plain black bra on underneath my hoodie but I honestly didn't care. He was bound to see it at some point with the amount of times he's accidentally walked in on me changing.

I tied my hair up in a bun on top of my head and look up to see him staring at my breasts.

"My eyes are up here you know." I roll my eyes.

He looked up at me with a small smirk and biting his lip he said, "Just admiring the veiwwwww."

I rolled my eyes once more as he stood between my legs and started dabbing the damp cloth on my wound.

"So are you going to tell me what you did?" He questioned after a few minutes of silence.

"If I do I'd have to kill you." I replied completely serious.

He cocked his eyebrow like I was some innocent little girl who was scared of spiders.

"You couldn't do shit to me." His tone was harsh but the way he was treating the cut on my face was so gentle. It's strange.