N:I:NE

A/N: the following chapter contains child abuse. Please skip this chapter if you find these topic triggering.

As I walk back to my dorm for the night I smile at the memories from the last month...

"Where the fuck is she!" Hayden roared as he stormed into Geography class with Jackson and Michael on his heals.

Thank god this was a free period or I would've gotten myself into some serious shit.

Emily and Daisy's jaws dropped beside me as they took in the image in front of them. Hayden was standing at the top of the class in his usual white shirt, navy pants, loose tie uniform attire except his entire face was a bright shade of fuscia pink.

I tried not to laugh for his own expense considering most of the class was giggling and whispering at his new look.

"Damn Beck you don't look too good, you should go to the nurse." I smirked trying to act oblivious to the whole situation.

"What the fuck did you do?" He growled, putting his hands on the desk in front of me.

I felt all eyes in the room on us as I did my best not to burst out laughing in Hayden's face.

"Just leveling out the playing field." I smirked.

He shook his head, his nostrils flaring in anger before he stormed out of the room.

I winked at Michael and Jackson feeling slightly sorry about the fact that they've to put up with him durning the rest of his angry mood now.

"What did you actually do?" Assist whispered in my ear.

"I put pink food dye and fake tan into his moisturizer pot. His face has just been getting a darker and darker throughout the day." I giggled leaning back into my chair.

"You're a fucking genius." Emily laughed shaking her head.

"What can I say. I've been to too many boarding schools not to have a decent amount of tricks up my sleeve." I smirked.

"I'm just glad that I'm not on your bad side." Daisy shuddered at the thought making me and Emily bust into laughter.

I let out a loud sigh relaxing my head against the desk because me.

He got me back by locking me out of the dorm for the day after my morning swim. I was soaking wet sitting in the common room in my towel until Michael came back from his classes and helped me pick the lock.

We had been going back and forth pranking each other and now it's honestly my favorite part of the day to see his face pissed off after I topped his last prank.

Today I had convinced a group of freshman to take all of his furniture out of the room and throw them in the pool down at the gym. I felt a grin spread across my face in anticipation for his reaction.

"What are you smiling at?" Blake asked halfway through his story about getting lost on the subway.

"Nothing." I smiled shaking my head.

We had been spending at lot more time together recently, he was really sweet and was a good person to talk to but I feel like the more time I'm with him the less attraction I have to him.