F:I:F:T:E:E:N

Charlie's POV:

"I've never told anyone that before." I mumbled, looking away when he didn't say anything.

I don't know when all this honesty came from. One moment I was showing him where I dumped William then the next he was looking at me completely star struck after I had just trauma dumped him.

Oops?

"You killed him?" He finally asked after being silent for a few minutes.

I sighed deeply turning my head back up to the sky before answering, "last night, I went to the spa to swim and he caught me. Then brought up my mother and I kind of just snapped."

I felt him lay his hand on top of mine in a comforting way as we lay there in silence.

After what felt like hours of comfortable silence  he finally spoke up and gave my hand a small squeeze.

"Thank you."

I turned my head to see him already looking at me.

I just nodded my head watching his gaze flick from my eyes too my lips.

My heart rate picked up and my breathing shallowed. He moved in so our noses were brushing off each others.

His lips were so close to mine and my heart was going a million miles a minute.

He was so close.

I could feel his hot breath on my lips as I stared at them wanting nothing more than to touch mine to his.

I flittered my gaze back up to his eyes to see that he was watching me intensely.

He let his gaze fall down to my lips once more before leaning in and-

RING RING RING

An obnoxiously loud ringing noise snapped me out of my trance.

He looked down at his watch and I watched as his face paled slightly while he saw who was calling him.

He stood up quickly, causing me to move up to a sitting position further away from him.

"I've got to go." He said taking his phone out and already walking away.

What the fuck just happened?

~~~

"So, what's up with you and Kelly?" Mikey asked as we walked through the doors of Oakley Manner.

After Hayden left and got up and went back to get some food. Michael joined me and now we decided to ditch the rest of the day and binge watch chick flicks in my dorm.

"He's too...clingy. Like he just won't stop asking me out. At the start I liked it because it was cute and he's hot but now it's just pissing me off. Like I'm not into him like, you know?"

He nodded his head in agreement.

"He wouldn't stop talking about you in the locker room last week. I swear Hayden practically smashed his nose into his brain." He chuckled shaking his head at the memory.

"Huh?" He said he got hit playing baseball. "What are you talking about?"

"You didn't know?" He asked shocked.

"Obviously not, why the fuck did Hayden beat him up?"

He gave me a look as if to say "I'll be the one he beats up next if I tell you"

I was about to press him about it but luckily for him we walked into my dorm and saw Jackson relaxing on my bed while Hayden stressfully attempted to tie the red tie that hung loosely around his neck.

He was dressed head to toe in a freshly tailored black suit with a black button up shirt and the red tie.

I knew immediately what he was doing.

It was a requirement to wear a black suit, shirt and red tie when attending meetings. Only those who had the full devils eyes tattoo wore a black tie instead of red.

He let out a painful groan when the tie fell through the hole instead of tightening and staying in place.

I walked over infront of him catching his attention. Of course he didn't fucking know how to tie a tie, it's not like he wore the one that was part of the uniform anyway.

He bit his lip as I carefully fixed the tie.
Once I was done I looked up into his eyes and immediately felt butterflies in my stomach, remember earlier.

"If you two are gonna kiss please don't do it infront of me." Jackson groaned making me step back and glare at him.

"Are you trying to make me sick?" I snapped, causing him to roll his eyes.

"I'm outa here." He huffed getting up and pulling Mikey to the door with him. "Hayden, whatever's got your ass shitting bricks, good luck."

Hayden groaned throwing his head back.

I stayed standing against the wall infront of Hayden until the door closed and he looked down at me.

"Look you'll be fine, just do whatever they say and don't argue." I said grabbing a hold of his hand.

He looked down at our intertwined hands then looked back up at my eyes before shaking his head sighing.

"If I'm not back by tomorrow morning tell the guys I love them." He grumbled, looking away from me and running the hand that wasn't holding mine through his hair.

"Hey!" I said sternly, going up on my toes and grabbing his face with both my hands, making him look at me. "Everything's going to be fine, you haven't done anything to piss them off. Of you go in nervous they'll smell it off you and you'll suffer, so cop the fuck on and grow a pain of balls because being pussy doesn't suit you."

I saw his eyes soften and a small smile tugged at his lips.

"You sure have a way to pep a guy up Wilson." He chuckled.

"Why thank you Beck."

He looked down at his feet shifting uncomfortably. "It's Hernandez."

"Huh?"

He looked back up to my eyes and bit his lip anxiously.

"It's Hayden Beck Hernandez. Beck's my middle name."

"It suits you better." I smiled fixing his hair.

Once I was done he leaned down so his mouth was in line with my ears. His breath was hot against me and I felt shivers roll up my spine.

"Thank you Charlie."

And then he was gone.

~~~

Oooo what are your guys ideas on what he got called in for?

All your comments are motivating please keep them coming.

Vote and comment, or don't ;)