E:I:G:H:T

I had spent the day hanging out with Daisy and Emily in their dorm room eating way to much food for it to be healthy. Sadly though it was curfew and I was not willing to risk getting caught and having to run laps at 4am tomorrow morning.

As I was walking down the steps from Rose Manor I heard a deep voice call my name. I looked behind me to see Jackson jogging down the steps towards me.

Did I hear him right? He actually called me?

I shoved the small bottle of liquid that Emily gave me further into my pocket before slowing down so he could walk beside me.

"Hey Jackson."

"Hey, did you do that assignment for Miss Carter?" He asked like we were besties.

Okay I'm good with this. At least there's no awkward faze.

"Nope, couldn't be bothered."  I said laughing slightly at my own lazy ness.

I watched him take out a vape from his pocket and take a pull before blowing out o's and giving me a cocky smirk, obviously thinking he impressed me.

I rolled my eyes at him holding my hand out for him to pass it over.

I take a long pull letting the bubble gum flavored smoke hit my lungs. I sighed in relief feeling the nicotine rush to my head lowering my heart rate.

God I needed that.

My room was raided when I was kicked out of Willoma and then they went through my things  when I arrived here so there wasn't a hope in hell I'd have managed to sneak some nic in.

I took another pull not bothering with tricks just focusing on the feeling I missed so much before handing the vape back to Jackson.

Jesus it's only been a week. This isn't healthy.

"Fuck I needed that." I sighed in relief.

"That looked like a fucking sex face." He laughed taking another pill off his vape.

"I can tell you now my sex faces are a lot more attractive than my buzzed face."

"I wouldn't peg you as the type of girl to vape or smoke." He said opening the doors of Oakley for me.

"Well I hope you won't peg me at all." I joked but awkwardly carried on when I realised he didn't get the joke. "Right we'll you haven't a clue what I'm on about so let's forget I just said that."

He gave me a sheepish smile.

"So, who were you visiting in Rose Manor?" I asked giving him a cheeky nudge with my elbow.

His smile quickly turned into a cocky smirk that immediately gave me the answer I wanted.

"No one you know." He chuckled at the disgusted look on my face.

"Good, I don't know how I would've handled that image crawling through my brain." I shuddered following him into the elevator.

"Soooo..." he dragged on giving me another grin."How's it living with mister dark and brooding?"

I tipped my head back letting out a load groan. "I swear to god I don't know how much more of him I can handle. Did you know he snores like a fucking tractor on crack! How he manages to have a "player" reputation is beyond me because that is the second most obnoxious sound that I've ever heard, the first one is his fucking voice."