E:L:E:V:E:N

"I don't know Em. Don't you think it's a bit... inappropriate?" Daisy says looking at the dress Emily had on her phone.

"It's Halloween D the whole point is to be able to dress like a hooker and not get judged. Besides it's Valentino, nothing designer is inappropriate darling." Emily was a big fan of anything designer. Actually I don't think I've ever seen her in anything that wasn't a big brand. She had immaculate taste and had the money for it, so why the fuck not?

"I don't know I've had plenty designer dresses that were specifically made to make my tits look ten times bigger. They certainly weren't appropriate." I said throwing the ball that was in my hands up and catching it again.

"I thought you said you grew up broke?" Daisy asked skeptically.

Oh shit.

"Yeah I did. I lived with my Mum mostly but my Dad is fucking loaded. It's how I ended up here." I explained in the most simplistic way possible.

I move my back against the mattress when I hear the door open and Jackson, Michael and Hayden walk in.

"Hey." Jackson says flopping onto Hayden's bed, taking up all the space making Hayden glare at him and flip down on the beanbag beside my head.

I was lying backwards my toes at the headboard and my head nearly dangling off the side of the bed beside the footboard.

"Well hello my lovely ladies, which one of Charlie's many kinks are we talking about today!" Mikey struts in like the diva he is.

Hayden let's put a loud burst of laughter looking up at me. "What the fuck?"

"That was one time and we weren't even talking about kinks I was explaining why I didn't like Blake!" I exclaimed glaring at the two of them.

"Choking and slapping are kinks Char," Mikey smirks at me from his awkward position on top of Jackson, "and I'm sure you have way more to add to that list."

"Dude get the fuck off me." Jackson grumbles from underneath him trying to push him off.

We all laugh at Jackson's struggling and then watch as Micheal goes flying off the bed and lands on the floor.

"I didn't think you were the submissive type Willy." Hayden smirks at me.

We have been doing this thing for the past few weeks where he calls me Willy and I call him Becky just to piss the other off.

Ha, if only he knew my name wasn't even Wilson.

"I'm not," I smirked back trying to ignore the need to smack his head, "I just like rough, angry sex."

"Angry sex is the best type of sex." Emily hums agreeing with me.

I look over to see her and Jackson in some sort of staring match. Her face was all red and she was trying to keep back a smile. Jackson was staring at her like a predator would it's pray with an all knowing smirk.

"Anything you'd like to tell us Romeo and Juliet?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Fuck off." Jackson glared at me getting up from the bed.

"Where're you going?"

"To get my weed." He huffed leaving the room.

We all sat there in silence for a minutes before we all burst into laughter at the awkwardness.

~~~

Jackson returned quickly enough handing Hayden a grinder and paper which I gladly stole from him to roll myself.