An irratating red head

- Three days later

" Yes! I finally made it to the grand line!"
And then I remembered. I dramatically fell to the floor and cried historically.

"But I still have a long way to go."  I then tie up my ship and walk into town with my hood on. I wonder where I'm at? I walk into the bar and order some sake. Im glad I've have this cape on or I don't think they would give a kid sake.

All of a sudden I hear a loud obnoxious group enter making all the people around me head for the doors. I sat there quietly sipping sake. I then ask the waiter.

" Hey where am I?" The waitress looked at me then continuing cleaning cups.

" You're in Caltori's bar in Alabasta." That's why it was so familiar! I paid then headed for the door my face towards the floor. I was so close to making it when I bumped into something hard and firm.

"Bitch!" I then got up dust myself off and said,
" You should really watch your surroundings old man." 

Right when I took a step out I seen someone that shouldn't be here.

I step back into the bar and ran to the counter.
" Hey waitress lady! Is there somewhere I can hide."

She then pointed to barrel. I took shelter there. I then hear a loud BANG! I could here murmuring and then it stopped.

" Hey kid it's safe to come out now." I peek out of the barrel before hopping out.

I then let out a breath of air I didn't know I was holding in.

When I finally looked at my surroundings I seen everyone staring at me with confused looks.

" What the hell is your guys problem you haven't seen someone hide before."

" No it's not that." A guy with a weird looking nose said. Why the hell do all these people look familiar?

" You're a kid." The one with a ponytail said.
I then realized that my hood came off. I remember it's shanks!

" Why were you hiding?"

" Well if you must know those people are marines."

" We knew but why hide?" Red head

" Because I'm not supposed to be here."

" Then where are you supposed to be?" Red

" That's for me to know and for you to wonder."

" You're a smart ass aren't ya." A guy with a meat in his hand said.

" And you're a fat ass so what." You can hear gasping from all around.

" Hey brat, do you know who we are?"

" Yeah I do. And I frankly do not give a fuck who you are. I've met many dangerous people on the pirate side and the government side."

" And what makes you think we won't kill you or turn you in." Shanks

" Because I know for a fact that just thinking of  doing that to an innocent child makes you sick. Now if you could excuse me I would love to leave so I could make it on time for something important."

And before anyone could stop me I left. I then headed towards my boat. Suddenly I heard a yell,

" Hey kid! Where are you going? My name is Shanks and I would love to talk!" He took of his hat, kneeled a little, and took off his hat.

"Persistent bastard." I mumbled before running away from him. I finally was cornered, I was barley at the edge of the cliff. It was about a 300 to 400 drop.

" Hey kid we got ya. So just come to us so we can talk. I'm Yassop."

" Well Yassop I would really hate to stay and to talk to you about your idiot son but the business I'm doing is a life or death situation."

Before Yassop could ask another question Ben cut in.

"Then let us help."

" You can't possibly help me with what I'm doing." I step back and smiled.

"I rather die then let you guys help with my burden." 

I then fell backwards into the sea

" WAIT KID!" Shanks
" DON'T" Yassop

They all stare down in disbelief.
" That kid...is crazy." They all nodded in agreement.

- Several minutes later

I finally made it to my boat.
"*cough, cough* That damn irritating bastard! He can't just leave things alone can he!"
I yell in frustration. Idiot.

Shanks prov

" I didn't catch her name."