I'm too late

It's been a couple months. I am at the island Called foolshout. I'm in a bar currently waiting for the given signal.

A couple of minutes pass by when I heard someone barge in the doors.
" She's back!"

I smirk as I payed my tab and left following the group. I see a little girl hugging her mother and a fish man in the distance smiling.

I seen him turn away and the villagers did the same. All of a sudden marines pop out left and right. I seen the horror in the little girls eyes.

I walk up to her and kneeled.
" What your name?"
" K-koala."

" He'll make it. I'm sure of it! So don't worry about him, ok Koala! Just go inside and stay safe."

Her mom thanks me and scoots Koala away from the scene.

" Hey wait! What's your name?"
" My name is Precious."

" Goodbye Precious!" I smile and turned back to the battle. I could see him very injured, and he fell to the ground.

I then grabbed him and took him with me. I shocked the marines and the fishmen who were fighting.

" Where the hell do you think you're going with Fisher tiger!" Marines

" Bring him back!" Fishmen scream at me. I then made contact with a certain blue one.

" We'll definitely meet again." Then I disappeared without a trace. I got onto my boat and sailed off

- 2 weeks later

I've been nursing Fisher Tiger back to health, but he still hasn't open his eyes. He might be a lost cause.

I then seen the bird with a newspaper. He dropped and left. I started to read.

Nothing caught my eye until a specific name was introduced.

The headlines said,

Celestial Dragon heading to Dawn island!

The myesterious thief
200,000,000 beri
Dead or Alive

I froze and turn the boat into the direction of Dawn island. I just hope I make it on time.

I finally made it to Dawn island. I could see the fire barely being contained. And then I also seen the celestial dragon.

He was aiming the cannon at something. I turn towards the boat and I stared in horror. There in flesh and blood was Sabo.

" SABO!" He quickly turns his head towards me and smiles mouthing, I'm sorry. And the boat shattered into pieces.

I was angry, no... I was furious. I had my cape on and charged for the celestial. Once I was there I held him by the neck.

"You guys think your so mighty. But who the hell gave you the authority to kill a innocent kid. Even if he had pirate flag! He could've been playing around!"

I squeezed harder as the marines held me at gun point. I then sky rocketed into the air.

" Do you like to play with lives? Then We shall play." I smirk Evily. I let go. He fell at least 10 stories tall.

I heard his screams and I laughed.
" You crazy woman!" He yells at me.
" I'm not crazy, I'm insane!...You'll feel my wrath."

As I was about to end his life I felt a presence.
" Young lady, do you know how much trouble your in?" I turn to see no other than Kuzan.

" Like I give a fuck. This piece of shit doesn't even deserve to live. He's lower then the lowest. Below the scums, and the bastards."

He tried to step closer but I swung my head around which made him stop in his track. I got up slowly and smiled.