The War pt.2

As luffy raged on I sat by Ace. Sengoku then thought it was a good idea to tell the world that Ace was Gol D Roger's son and that Lulu was dragon's son.

That's just rich isn't it. As Luffy got closer Ace became more anxious. I held his hand telling him it's alright. Gramps began to speak.

" Precious, are you a friend or a foe?" I sat quietly.

" Answer me."

" I'm neither a friend or a foe. But if I see my family getting hurt I won't hesitate to jump in, just like you won't hesitate to jump in for your pride."

We all sat in silence waiting for luffy. He finally jumped over the wall. My eyes widened seeing the state luffy is in. He was about to face three admirals. I instantly stood up.

This grabbed Sengoku, gramps, and Ace's attention. I stopped the spell on Ace and I immediately disappeared and reappeared in front of Lulu. This was a surprise to everyone. No one thought I was going to fight, not even my crew.

" Heal him. I'll take care of these three." I grinned stretching.

" Oho take all three of us on? Thats very stupid of you." Kizuru

" but you have admit her bravery." Kuzan

" ahhh let me formally introduce myself to what the government knows me as. I'm pretty famous since the whole reverie incident a couple of years back."

" Who are you?" Akuinu

" I'm Precious, God of slaughter, wanted only dead, and I'm worth 10,535,000,000."

I can hear gasps and see shock written over everyone's face.

" Now let's play." The air around me got colder. My eyes lowered and began to pale, as if I were dead.

I rushed towards akuinu slamming his head to the floor

I rushed towards akuinu slamming his head to the floor. Catching the other two off guard I stood up and kicked kizuru in the face.

I went to do the same to kuzan but he stopped my kick. I simply smiled lifting my other leg kicking him in the process and landing completely untouched.

I could here the pirates roar with passion.

" Is that all the government has? Come on now get up that wasn't even a proper fight." They all three got up with fierce looks.

" Now that's more like it!" As I fought with the three admirals luffy made his way to Ace fight gramps in the process. I finally got the admirals of my case and began to run back to the ship with Ace and Lulu.

" Hey guys!"

" Precious!" Lulu, Ace

" There's never a dull moment with you guys around."

That's when whitebeard gave his 'final' goodbye speech. And that's when Akuinu started to talk shit about pops. They began to fight. At that moment Ace got kicked away and went for Lulu. But something was off.