Whats going on???

Ughhhh my head hurts. Where am I? I got off a very familiar bed and walked down the same old hallways. Wait, this is my house. On gem island!? But where is everybody.

I walk around to feel everyone's presence in the dining hall. I carefully made my way over there. Once I got there I seen everyone....eating in silence.

The air around them was cold and depressing. There was a plate where I always sit. And everyone had there head down like someone died.

So I decided to cheer them up just a little. I quietly sat down as everyone kept eating, not bothering to look up.

" 'sighhhh' why are you guys acting like this? Did someone die?" They all immediately shot their heads up. Staring for a good minute or so. One by one began crying.

" W-what?! What's going on? Why're you guys all crying!!! I don't understand?!" That's when Ace got up and hug me.

He squeezed very tightly to the point I couldn't almost breathe. I didn't understand all of the commotion. That's when Ace spoke up.

" I-I....I thought you would never wake up. And if you didn't.... I would have never forgiven myself." My eyes widen recalling recent events. I just stroke his head until he stopped crying.

After a hour or so they all settle down. I began questioning what was going on.

" Why the hell did you guys go in a crying fit?"

" Well, master after you came back you and Ace were in critical condition." Rogue

" And once Ace woke up we told him what happen." Sora

" And he went to go see you but you wouldn't wake up." Fisher tiger

" So we took turns to check up on you and tell you how our days went." Thatch

" It was just days," Rosi

" Then weeks," Otahime

" And then months," pops

" And years." Ace

" We came to the conclusion that you would never wake up." Nirvana

" And so every meal we made we all sat down and ate together because you always liked it." Olivia

" It's been two years since you fell ill." Ace

" ahhh I see how that was troublesome." I stood up and bowed.

"I'm sorry for making you guys worry."

" You don't have to do that." Titus

" Yeah master, after all you chose to take all of us in." Zephyr

" And without you none of us would be here." Azula

" Now that you're awake you can tell us this big plan to save your family." Pops

" Yes I remember I said I would tell you guys. So where should I start?"

" I want to know everything!" Olivia

" This isn't my first life. This is my third."

" What?!" Sora

" My first life I was still Lulu, Sabo, and Ace's big sister. But I also had other sisters. When I went on my adventure I always brought more kids home making my family bigger."

" Ahhhh so that makes sense. I always wonder how Crystal and Ace met." Pops

" Me too? They came as a pair the first time we met them but we never asked them how they met." Thatch

" Well, Crystal was the first one I brought home. Of course Ace gave her the cold shoulder but he warmed up eventually. I knew they were going to get together when they got older! Iris and me sooo called it."

" Woah woah woah slow down. You're saying that I had a girlfriend?" Ace

" Yes HAD is correct because you married her and had kids."

" EHHHH?!" Ace

" She is still alive, anyways I will tell you all how you met her and the good stuff but first let me tell you the rest of my story."

They all nodded as they got up and grabbed snacks and drinks knowing it was going to be a long story.

" So to give you a rundown of my first life everything that happen in this life happened there...the only difference is that I never saved any of you guys. 

And I lived a long life seeing my brothers and sisters fulfilled their dreams and died. But then I woke up to birds chirping."

" So you're saying your first life was boring?" Rosi

" Yes, yes it was. So I thought I was just dreaming about what happen and went on living life as I did. But in my second life I saved Ace and thatch but I couldn't save pops." I turn and gave a small sad smile towards pops.

" How did you save me?" Thatch

" Well, I thought it was time to visit Ace and that night everyone party and got drunk going to sleep early. But for some reason I couldn't go to sleep so I went to go get some water.

When I opened the door to the kitchen teach was running away and you were bleeding out. So I did what I had to do to save you. I used my healing power to heal your wounds just enough so you could live."

" I see, so I was saved by you." Thatch

" After Ace went and got caught I knew that my first life wasn't some bad dream. So I went and saved him with luffy."

" Hehe it was a honest mistake to go after him and I repent for my sins." Ace

" 'chuckle' you got scolded by Crystal and then she ignored you until you proposed to her quite romantic. Anyways my sisters got married and had kids and so did I. Pops you have a LOT of grandkids. And all of them are mischievous."

" Gurararra that's what expect from them if they want to be my grandkids!"

" You say that now.... So two years later after Ace's execution Lulu gets in a war with kaido and big mom, and with other supernovas. I go to see the commotion and when I got there kaido and big mom were down for the count laying side by side."

I stopped as I had to catch my breath. I was very sensitive about this subject but it had to be told one way or the other.

" Its ok master, we're here with you."Vixen said as she patted my back.

" I finished kaido and big mom off."

" What?!" Thatch

" Why?!" Olivia

" They already had lost the will to fight why kill them."Ace

" They asked me too.... I promised them when I was younger that when the day came where they were ready to die they wanted me to do it."

My face twisted and turned as I remember that day. Tears began to rise and I didn't know how to say the rest.

" So I covered their mouths a-and...."

I was pull in by a large arm. I look up to see pops with tears.

" it's ok, I know how much they meant to you. They were also father and mother figures." He looked at Ace and thatch who didn't get why I would cry over them.

" When I first found Precious when she was a baby, kaido, big mom were with me. We all decided to raise her together and we did. So killing them was like you guys killing me."

Pops said as he gently patted my head. I let go of his embrace to see all of the faces everyone was making.

" 'sniff, sniff' after I killed them I went down the hill to go and celebrate with Lulu but when I got there... everyone was dead."