Rookies/An old Friend

It's been two years since I saved thatch. I tried to take him to gem island but he didn't want to go.

He is such a hassle that I just kept him with me for the past years. He's great company but can be annoying.

" Come on Precious! Tell me why your smiling like that!"

" Today is the day Luffy sets off on his journey to become king of the pirates!"

" Really?!...Wait a minute that doesn't make sense?"

" Nothing make sense to you."

" But there is a kid named luffy and that's Ace's younger brother! He always babbled about him when he got the chance."

" I guess I forgot to tell you that I'm ace, and luffy's older sister." I could hear his mouth drip to the floor.

" H-how could you forget something that important!" As he continued to choke me.

" we've been living together for two years and you didn't think to mention it?!"

" Sorry it just slipped my mind." I shrugged it off and kept steering the ship.

" Where are we going now?"

" We're heading to the new world!"

" Really?! I haven't been there in ages! But why are we going there?"

" To see a friend of mine."

As the weeks past by I heard about all of the rookie pirates; but the one that caught people's attention was, strawhat, surgeon of death, and Kidd.

I met Kidd and law before in my past life. They were good I guess but I don't want to meet them in this life.

As me and thatch sat down in the bar I couldn't help but feel eyes watching me.

I turn to the direction and sees a certain red haired pirate. I rolled my eyes and ordered sake.

 I rolled my eyes and ordered sake

He then came and sat by me.

" You know it's rude to stare and not greet someone right?" He said to me as I kind of felt offended.

" Well I was too busy to greet you, but it seems you have time to greet me so their was no need to come and say hi."

He got up and smirked as he walked to the door.

" I know I'll be seeing you soon, so until then goodbye

" I know I'll be seeing you soon, so until then goodbye."

POV: a couple weeks later

We finally made it to our destination. Also I seen luffy's bounty, impressive for a rooky.

At this moment we're sneaking in.
" Hey where the hell are w-"

" Shut the hell up! You'll get us caught!"

" I thought we were going to see a friend? Where the hell are we?!"

" You'll find out soon, for now just follow my lead."

We carefully made it onto the base without being notice. I put a silence spell on Thatch. He tends to be clumsy at critical times.

We finally made it in his office. We sat there and waited for him to come in. He finally came but you could obviously see he was tense.

" You know, leaving your island under guarded is a VERY risky choice."

He then attacked me which I gave no heed to it. In the corner of my eye I could see Thatch with his eyes widening.

I guess he figured it out.

" Who the hell are you."

" Wow. If I was a regular or even a rookie I would probably be shitting my pants meeting you, but lucky for the both of us I'm not."

I easily pushed him off of me with no effort at all which made him shocked for a split moment.

" Calm down I just came here to talk about your son, Luffy and Sabo."

.

.

.

" I know it might become a shocker to you, but gramps told me about you so calm down."

" That old geezer."

" If he was here he would probably give you his famous "love fist" hahaha the memories it brings.

Anyway, I wanted to tell you in advance that their will be a war. This war I can guarantee the death of whitebeard and Fire fist Ace."

" Wh- What?!" Thatch yelled out of nowhere.

" Thatch, shut up the grownups are talking."

" Why tell me this?"

" Because after there deaths this world changed dramatically. And because Luffy might die there.

But that's beside the point. I want to make sure that you'll be there just in case. Safety precautions."

" Why would I care?"

" I know you love your son very much but you can't show the fact that you have affection towards him. That could cause greater problems for the both of you."

He jus sat there as I got up and headed to the door with Thatch tailing behind me.

" If you don't believe me about this war then I'll tell you something that hasn't happened yet either.

In 4 months time it will be announced that Ace was captured by Blackbeard and will be executed.

And then two weeks after that red haired shanks will come and ask you for help to stop kaido from coming to the war.

I want you to keep kaido from coming and accept Shanks request for the sake of luffy and Sabo." And with that I snapped and disappeared onto the boat.

" I'm sorry Thatch I didn't tell you sooner. The thing is you'll be coming to the war with me, but not as you. You'll be in a disguise.

I'll be changing your body figure, the way you talk, walk, and hair. Whitebeard and Ace won't really be dying I'll be saving them."

" Then why the heel did you tell Dragon they were?!"

" Because in the original plot they died and so did a lot of other people that I saved. They'll just be dead to the world not to us."

" Ahhhh makes sense... Then where are we heading?"

" Gem Island."

.

.

.

. I hope you guys liked this chapter!!!