Determined

" Wait hold on, what do you mean everyone was dead?" Bellemere

" Well even though I was in a sour mood seeing my brothers always cheered me up!"

" Stop avoiding the question, just tell us what happen. I promise you it can't be that bad, right?" Olivia said laughing to herself...if she only knew.

" When I got there everyone was dead. The once green grass was filled with red liquid. I-I couldn't believe my eyes. All of my family and friends were all there dead."

There was a silent moment. No one talked. Nothing. I sigh to myself as I swallowed back the urge to cry. They all gave me pity looks. Which I hate.

" And the people who were the most important to me...were on stakes." I gritted my teeth. " My lover, husband, child, brothers, and sisters....they were all just t-there."

My voice cracked at the end of my sentence because it was hard to believe I have to relive it again.

" I felt despair at that moment I couldn't breathe, talk, all I could do was laugh. I laughed at how bad my luck was. If I just let you guys be y-you guys wouldn't have been I-in that sit-"

Before I could finish my sentence I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was vixen.

" Master take your time there is no need to rush. We are all here for you." I then slowed my breathing down and relaxed.

" After a week realization kicked in, they weren't coming back. So one by one I buried them. My hands were bleeding from all the digging but I couldn't stop... because I couldn't imagine how much pain they were in.

So I just kept digging hundreds of graves. A month goes by and I finally finished burying everyone. And during that month I didn't sleep not once. I summoned some sake and kept drinking. But no mater how much I drank I couldn't drink away the pain."

I stopped to breathe. It was a lot for me and for them to take in. After a few minutes I continued.

" I sat there for weeks summoning bottle after bottle until I had a mental breakdown. I started going insane without them, the loneliness was unbearable. I couldn't leave the island cause something kept me in. I couldn't be on the island no more. This went on for whole year."

" A WHOLE YEAR?!" everyone

" Yes I suffered for a whole year. I highly don't recommend. ' chuckle' anyways once I had enough I started yelling at the heavens above asking them why they picked me and why they abandoned me. All they said was these were the consequences of my actions.

So I lost all hope. I just sat there staring off to the ocean. Until I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was my elder brother my biological brother."

" So you had a brother? Why isn't he here?" Sora

" Well as you guys know I'm a God and I did things that shouldn't have been done. So I was exiled from the above to come live down here. My brother was the one to ask the higher ups, which are a bunch of old guys to let me live which they complied with."

" Ahhhh that makes a lot of sense." Thatch

" But there is still one thing that I don't get." Pops

" And what is that?"

" If you were exiled down here, why when I met you, you were just a young lass?"

" Since my brother convinced them to give me mercy they sent me down here and punished me with eternal reincarnation. But every time I died it would be a painful death, everyone I loved something they'll die... so I locked away my heart and decided to never let anyone in.

But then I met three young boys who taught me how to love again and I thank them for that."

" I love you Precious no matter what anyone says I will be here for you always." Ace

" Thank you. But I should finish this story quickly. So after my brother told me on the hill that he convinced them to give me another chance in life they agreed but for payment it was his life. I was then brought back in time the second time and that's when I made it my mission to rescue all of you guys."

" I know I've asked you but you've never gave me a straight answer... why did you save us?" Rosi

They all stared holes into me. Wondering the exact same question.

" Well I told you that at the end of my journey I will die. And when I die I wanted someone who could be there for them when I'm not there anymore."

" So what we're supposed to be your replacement?!" Fisher tiger

" No, you guys are supposed to fill the void I left in their hearts. Well fill isn't the right word more like help them heal and move on. I don't want them to be stuck unable to take another step towards their adventures because of me."

" I understand that but did you ever think that dying at the end of your journey is selfish? You were the very first friend I made and you're my savior... 'sobs' you're my bEStfrIend you can't just lEaVe."

Olivia sat there crying into her hands not knowing what to do. I got up and sat by her side gently rubbing her back.

" It's ok to be afraid to let go. Don't you remember what I told you?"

" All good things must come to an end." Olivia

" That's right so even if I go away I'll always be there even if you can't see me."

" I know."

" I won't let that happen! I'll figure out how to save you! I won't let you die!" Ace

" Thank you Ace for being concerned. I think that's enough of my story for now let's gets some rest and continue this tomorrow."

We all agreed and bid each other farewell as we all walk to our rooms.