VI

It's been weeks Nandini has settled in Mumbai and she made a great bond with Raj. The friendship between Manik and Nandini was blooming and only time will tell them if it's something more than friendship. Nandini also met Neyonika to ask her about how she wanted to add any ideas for the NGO. Neyonika was impressed with Nandini's attitude towards her work and she also loved the way that she didn't mix up her work with her personal life. Due to spending her most of the time with the Malhotra, she had made her place in everyone's heart. She has also started calling Neyonika, Neyo ma. She would team up with Raj and would tease the hell out of Manik.

After a long tiring week, juggling between her company and working with the Malhotra. Nandini decided to spend her weekend alone wearing her comfortable clothes and watching Netflix. After waking up she wished Manik morning as usual and started with her routine.

 After waking up she wished Manik morning as usual and started with her routine

(Nandini's attire)

Meanwhile in the Malhotra Mansion,                                          Neyonika woke up as usually and started with her routine and also woke up Raj and send him for his exercise routine after a lot of lovey-dovey talks from her husband. Manik was still sleeping as he was tired from working a lot and his father and Nandini was looking after the NGO project as this project is something close to Raj's heart as he wanted to fulfill his wife's wish. So Manik had to take up his father's work also.                                                                Neyonika who came up to check on her son saw him sleeping so she dimmed the curtains properly and spread his blanket on him then went down and told the butlers to not to clean his room for now and none to go to his room. Raj who came back from his exercise freshened up and went to the dining table to eat his breakfast asked his wife about Manik and she told him that he's still sleeping and about his late arrival yesterday from the office. She also informed him about how he's taking Raj's work and tiring and neglecting his health. So Raj told her to let him sleep and he will speak to him.

It was afternoon when Manik woke up from his slumber and freshened up. He checked his phone and saw Nandini's message wishing him Morning a couple of hours before and he wished her and informed her about him waking up late. He went down and saw his mom and dad sitting in the living room.

 He went down and saw his mom and dad sitting in the living room