XII

After a peaceful ride, both of them reached their destination. Manik got down from his seat and went to Nandini's side and open the door for her and like a gentleman he forwarded his hand and she accepted it. Manik after taking her hand blindfolded her eye.

Nandini (surprised) : Ayee Mani what are you doing?

Manik : Just trust me Nandu.

Manik carefully made Nandini walk and they reached the area where Manik was going to propose her. Manik bend on his knee and took her one hand.

Nandini (astonished and surprised) : Manik what is this?

Manik (calmly) : Nandini I know what I will be doing might change our equation but please listen to me 

You know when I was in my teens all my friends had girlfriends and even I wanted one but I wanted one like my dad have, my mother. The first and the last women my dad dated and got married and I was also waiting for a person like my dad have. I never tried dating anyone because everyone was only looking at me like the famous businessman and the actor the Manik Malhotra not only Manik. You know I travel a lot but the most trip I enjoyed was when I was coming back to Mumbai from Bangalore and when you joined me in that trip. After knowing that you are the NM but still being so down to earth made me to respect you more and we spending time with each other made me understand you more and know you more. I always wanted my girl to have a beautiful bound with my parents and seeing you behaving the way I wanted or more than that made me feel that you are the one. My day starts with your morning message and ends with your night message and this makes my day more amazing. I have always wanted that the girl I will marry should also be my girlfriend. So Miss Nandini Murty I am truly and irrevocably in love with you, you heard it right I Love You. Will you be my girlfriend?

Nandini was shocked after hearing his proposal but she knew this man bending for her was her man because he never bends his feet for anyone. Manik was still nervous but he wanted a positive answer from her. But he never wanted to force his decision on her.

Manik (got up from his position) : Nandu you don't need to answer me now take your time. It's not like that I have feelings for you even you will also have. But I hope this won't affect our friendship right ? (not unsure in the last and he was blabbering)

Nandini who saw this man was going to take her silence in a wrong way said.

Nandini : Mani yes I Love You.

Manik was still blabbering about it will be fine if she won't accept this proposal and after hearing Nandini he was still blabbering.

Manik : Yes I know it's so stupid of me....Ohhh shit wait...You said what come again. (excited)

Nandini (shy and blushing) : I Love You Mr Manik Malhotra and I am ready to be your girlfriend Mani.

Manik after hearing it couldn't contain his excitement picked Nandini up and shouted a loud.

Manik : I Love You Miss Nandini Murty.

Nandini was smiling seeing the child like soul's behaviour. Manik put her down and slided his hand towards her waist and caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead and cheek. But Nandini was shy and blushing like a tomato. 

Manik (caressing her cheek and looking at her lips) : May I ?

Nandini being a shy soul closed her eyes and nodded her head. Manik after seeing her constant kissed her, the kiss was a soft and gentle but filled with love. Both the souls kissed each other until the oxygen knocked them up and Manik broke the kiss but he gave her a forehead kiss and detached him from her. But suddenly Manik remembered something and stared looking at his pocket. Nandini was confused seeing this.

Nandini : Mani what are you searching for?

Manik (still searching) : Wait baby.

Nandini was shocked after hearing an endearment from him and started blushing, while Manik was still searching for the thing. And finally he found it.

Manik : Ahhhh finally found it. Now forward your hand.

Nandini was confused with his action but still forwarded her hand. Manik open the box and removed the content.

Manik (caressing her hand where he made her wear the bracelet) : This is a small gift from my side for our first date

Manik (caressing her hand where he made her wear the bracelet) : This is a small gift from my side for our first date. This M signifies my name, Manik and I don't want you to remove this from here.

Nandini : Thankyou Mani and I will not remove it.

Comment down your thoughts and vote ❤

Have a good day ✨