XIX

Its been weeks and months the album have been released and it was a million hit. Nandini couldn't be more proud of her boyfriend. During the album release and the media interview, Manik announced him being in a relationship with Nandini as their was rumours of him being in a relationship with his co-actor. The media getting to know the NM being in a relationship with the most wanted bachelor/ businessman and an actor always followed her and especially when she is with Manik their will be a buzz of media.

It was a bright weather on a weekend, Nandini had planned a surprise of her dear Mani. She was nervous and anxious about the step she was going to take and she knew their was no turning back. She got up early then her usual time and messaged Manik morning and she went to freshen up. After doing her business she went down and saw both her parents in the living room sipping their morning tea. She went to them and sat next to her appa keeping her head on his shoulder.

Raman (caressing her hair) : Nervous ?

Nandini just hummed to her father's question. Ishita who was sitting opposite to the father-daughter duo went near them and sat next to Nandini.

Ishita : Bacha don't be nervous. You know Manik and how he is. Have faith in yourself and everything will be right. And also if your Mani makes you cry today he will get nicely from your Raj papa and Neyo ma.

Hearing this Nandini chuckled with a smile. She hugged both her parents together and had breakfast and spend some time with them. It was past noon and Nandini was checking up with the last minute preparation for her surprise and she was also messaging her dear boyfriend as he couldn't meet his girlfriend.

Nandini : Mani....Be ready at sharp 5, you will get all your things and just follow the instructions and you will meet me....Love you❤ 

In Malhotra Mansion,                                                                      Manik got up very late as he had nothing to do as his dear girlfriend was busy doing something which he had no clue so only thing that kept her near him was chatting with her. After replying to her morning message, he freshen up and went down to meet his parents. He went to the dining hall and saw his mom was setting the table for breakfast. He went behind her and pecked her cheek.

Manik : Good morning maa

Neyonika : Good morning Manu...Raj come breakfast is ready.

Everyone came and sat on the table for breakfast. While having the breakfast Raj and Neyonika were having a stupid grin on their face seeing this Manik was feeling creepy and suspicious. 

Manik : Ok people that's enough...Why that grin on your face?

Hearing this Raj and Neyonika straightened themselves and behaved as if nothing happened and Manik left the matter. After finishing with the breakfast he went to his room and saw a message from his jaan. He didn't reply to it as he knew she would be busy with it. It was past 4 a package was been delivered by the servant to him. After thanking kaka, he took a bath and opened the package and saw a suit in his favorite color send by his baby.

 After thanking kaka, he took a bath and opened the package and saw a suit in his favorite color send by his baby