XVII

The following days Manik spend his most of the time with both the families and at night he used to stay in touch with Nandini. 

The day before his departure, Manik wanted to spend his evening with his girlfriend and Manik made sure that Nandini's schedule was clear for the evening. He beforehand informed their parents about this and also told them that they will straight away come to the airport tomorrow. Nandini after finishing her work for the day went to her house and freshened up and started getting ready in the clothes send by her boyfriend. She also took spare clothes with her.

 She also took spare clothes with her

(Nandini's attire)

Nandini after getting ready in her attire went down to meet her parents. After descending down the stairs she saw her amma and appa sitting in the living room and sipping their evening beverages. Nandini ran to them and greeted them with her kisses.

Ishita (teasing her) : Ohhoo today someone is going to be speechless seeing you. 

Nandini (whining and blushing) : Amma

Raman (supporting his princess) : Oyee Ishu don't tease my princess. You look so beautiful princess (pecked her forehead) 

Ishita went near the father daughter duo and pecked Nandini's forehead. While talking randomly a message popped in Nandini's phone informing about Manik's arrival.

Nandini (got up from her seat) : Amma appa I am leaving Mani is here and will meet tomorrow. Bye bye and take care.

Nandini ran from there but not before Raman and Ishita bidding her bye. She reached near Manik's car but she was astonished seeing Manik's driver waiting for her before she was going to check with Manik about this Manik messaged her.

Manik : Jaan the driver will be picking you up and will drop you. I am waiting for you, come soon.

Nandini after reading the message got inside the car and sat in the backseat with her luggage. After staying stuck in traffic and passing her time seeing the roads finally they reached the destination. Nandini thanked the driver and got down from the car. After taking her bag she looked at the surroundings and saw it was Manik's beach house. She went to the door and before she could ring the bell she was tackled in a tight hug by her boyfriend. Manik lifted her on the ground still in the hug and nuzzled in her neck.

Manik : Hmm shona...I missed you so much.

Still in the hug he took her inside the house and closed the main door with his leg and locked it.

Nandini : Mani put me down now atleast.

Manik unwillingly put her down but still his hands were on the sides of her waist. He examined her from top to down and seeing the gaze Nandini's cheek was turning red.

Manik : You look so freaking hot and gorgeous (pecked her lips)

Nandini blushed with his act and that's when she saw her boyfriends slaying in his casual looks. Nandini tiptoed her feet and reached Manik's height and whispered near his ears.