XV

It's been six months for their relationship and both the parents can't be more happy for their children. Manik and Nandini are growing in their careers as well as in their relation. Both of them have fought in these months but in the end of the day they don't sleep without hearing their voice or getting a message. Being weekends, the Murty and Malhotra seniors thought to go for a picnic and to leave their kids on their own.

In Murty Mansion,                                                                          Raman and Ishita after getting ready to go to Malhotra Mansion, went to their princess room who was sleeping peacefully cuddling her teddy. Raman sat next to his princess and caressed her hair and Ishita closed the curtains properly and sat next to Nandini in the other side.

Raman (still caressing her hair) : Princess 

Nandini (still in her sleep) : Hmm 

Ishita (kissed Nandini's forehead) : Princess we are going to Malhotra Mansion and will be late while coming back, so take care of yourself and I have prepared some food eat it.

Nandini (still in sleep but not fully) : Ok amma....Both of you enjoy and good night.

Both of them chuckled at their daughter's cuteness and kissed her forehead and making sure she is fine left her room. They informed to kaka to take care of Nandini and to give her food once she wakes up and went to Malhotra Mansion.

In Malhotra Mansion,                                                                      Raj and Neyonika were waiting for the Murty and Manik woke up early and went down after getting ready in his casuals as its weekends and he thought to spend his day with his love as both their parents were going for their picnic.

(Manik's attire. Ignore the shades.)

Manik came down and wished his both parents and went to Neyonika and hugged her and pecked her cheek.

Raj (teasing him) : Areeh Neyo....Is this our son, the Manik Malhotra who woke up early on the weekend.

Manik (cribbing to Neyonika) : Mumma yaar see papa.

Neyonika (acting stern) : Don't tease my son Raj.

Raj (with attitue) : Ahh....It's all because of my princess that he woke up early or else he would have been still sleeping.

Manik who was going to crib more was cut by a voice.

Raman (entering the mansion) : Ayye Mr Senior Malhotra, you can't talk about my champ like that. He wakes up early.

Raj : Yeah yeah 

Manik after seeing his appa and Ishi ma went to them and hugged them.

Neyonika (not seeing Nandini asked Ishita) : Aree Ishu where is our doll, she didn't come?