XIV

The next day both the ladies went to the kitchen for the breakfast preparation and the men were in the living room discussing about their business. While Manik woke up and thought to check on his lady love. While Nandini woke up and went to get ready in her room. 

(Manik's attire)

(Manik's attire)

Nandini's door wasn't locked so Manik went insider her room and saw that she wasn't their and heard the sounds in the washroom. Thinking that she was getting ready he was waiting for her sitting in her bed. While Nandini who was oblivious of her surroundings entered her room humming a tone and was standing near her mirror drying her hair. Manik who was looking in his mobile heard the knob of the door opening and her humming and saw her that she still didn't know he was present in the room. 

Manik went behind her and slide his arms in her waist and took her in a back hug and nuzzled in her freshly bathed hair. Nandini was startled suddenly with a pair of hands hugging her but after seeing it was her Mani, she relaxed.

Manik (still hugging and nuzzling her) : You look so heavenly baby (kissed her neck)

(Nandini's attire)

Nandini (moaned) : Hmmmm.....Mani 

Manik after hearing her moaning his name couldn't control more so he turned her and pecked her forehead and her cheeks and asked her permission to kiss her lips. Nandini thanked her ayyappa for giving her a caring boyfriend and a guy who respects her so much and even though they kissed but still he was asking for her permission made her to fall for him more. Nandini leaned forward and seeing this Manik kissed the day light of her and broke when they needed oxygen. Nandini was still catching her breath so Manik hugged her and calmed her down.

Manik (after calming her pecked her forehead) : Good morning love.

Nandini (blushing) : Good morning Mani.

Manik : Ahh your blush makes my day.

After hearing this Nandini's cheeks got only red more. Manik and Nandini settled in the bed with Nandini sitting on his lap and playing with the bracelet which he gave her yesterday and Manik holding her securely.