VIII

Raj and Manik after reaching their cabins got bust with their daily works, Raj was also checking the NGO project and Manik was finishing his meeting and was getting prepared for the lunch meeting. Nandini after reaching her company, Ishra did the final touch ups with her designs and started her way to Malhotra Industry. In Murty Industry, Raman introduced himself to his company employees as he never visited his Mumbai Murty Industry as the manager in Mumbai Industry was looking after it.

In Malhotra Industry,                                                                    Nandini reached and went to Raj's cabin and after showing the designs both of them started working. It was lunch time and Manik came to his father's cabin to tell him about his departure and he saw Nandini was also there. Both of them talked and Manik also informed his dad that he is leaving for the meeting and also bid his farewell to Nandini.

In Malhotra's NGO,                                                                            Neyonika was checking the daily report and her assistant came to her and informed about Mrs Murty's arrival. So she told her to not keep her waiting and to let her in.

Neyonika (got up and greeted Ishita) : It's pleasant to meet you finally Mrs Murty. I have heard a lot about you and finally I got a chance to meet you.

Ishita : Pleasure is all mine and even I have heard a lot about you to, the women behind the successful man. Please call me Ishita, I would recommend that.

Neyonika : Ok Ishita then please call me Neyonika. 

Ishita : Ok Neyonika.

Neyonika : We are so pleased to have you here teaching our kids. Come I will show you around and the kids will be delighted to see you.

Neyonika took Ishita and showed her the NGO. The staffs and the kids loved Ishita as she was so calm and sweet, even though she was famous she was so down to earth with everyone. Neyonika and Ishita bonded well in this small visit and shared their numbers. Ishita bid bye to Neyonika and started her way to Murty Mansion.

In the restaurant,                                                                                Raman reached before the time and was sitting in the private cabin in the restaurant for the meeting and Manik reached the restaurant and was on his way to the private cabin. 

Raman (stood up and greeted him) : Greetings Mr Malhotra, have heard a lot about your achievements in such a young age.

Manik (with the usual Malhotra attitude but polite) : Afternoon Mr Murty. Thankyou and my great inspiration is your wife, Mrs Ishita Raman Murty, the renowned singer. Wish to see her one day.

Raman (having a proud smile after hearing about his wife) : My wife has been an inspiration to everyone and even me (after coming from his dreamland). Let's not waste time and will start the meeting Mr Malhotra.

Manik : Please call me Manik Mr Murty you are just like my father's age.

Raman (shocked after seeing his so down to earth attitude) : Ok son then you should also stop calling me Mr Murty, I think I am not so old (having that attitude).

Manik : Ok uncle. Will start the meeting then.

For an hour the meeting went with Raman explaining about it and Manik was impressed seeing this old man having ideas like an adult. The meeting was concluded and Manik agreed with the terms and conditions. They started having their lunch and also talked in between. Raman while talking to him was getting the vibes of his childhood friend. After their lunch they were walking back to their parking and Raman was pushed by a person coming from his opposite side and was about to fall down. But before that Manik held him as he was behind Raman.

Manik (having that monster look) : Can't you see and walk mister.

Stranger : I am sorry sir I didn't see you.

Manik who was going to answer him back was cut by Raman before the issue will go out of hand.

Manik (still angry) : Why did you let him go? (covered with worry and was checking him)Are you fine uncle? You didn't get hurt right....Do you want to go to the hospital?

Raman (was happy after hearing his concern) : Manik don't spoil your image with this issue and I am fine young man.

Manik was not still sure but he listened to Raman. They were near their cars.

Raman : Son why don't you and your family come to our home for dinner this weekend.

Manik : Uncle it's not needed.

Raman (adamantly) : It's needed and you will also get to meet your inspiration.

Manik : Ok uncle I rest my case and will surely come.

Both of them dispersed and went to their respective companies. Manik after reaching the office went to his father's cabin and informed him about the meeting and he didn't find Nandini there so he asked his dad and he informed that she left. Everyone reached there houses and freshened up and went for dinner. Manik while having his dinner informed him about the invitation for dinner with Murty this weekend and bid night and went to there rooms. In Murty Mansion after having their dinner went to their rooms and Nandini after reaching her room chatted sometime with Manik and slept. Raman informed Ishita about the Malhotra coming for dinner this weekend.

Comment down your thoughts and vote ❤
Have a good day ✨