Chapter 2

"Ni-ki at least try not to cause trouble" Ni-ki's cousin said as he tried to persuade Ni-ki to behave a little more.

After Ni-ki's father went completely crazy from drinking too much. He moved in with his cousin Jay to avoid him. His mother's still with his father in Japan because she wanted to help him but nothing works. So Jay was the only one he could really rely on at this moment.

"Yea yea whatever" Ni-ki uttered out before leaving the house.

Ni-ki was known as the "bad boy" he was quite rude towards others and often got involved with a lot of bullying.

He was recently expelled from a few other schools before moving to Seoul because he got involved with a lot of bullying. Ni-ki hasn't really experienced much love ever since his father beat him up on a regular basis so he never experienced any positive emotions towards himself or nobody it was like he was immune to pain and was always keeping things to himself.

............

"That Sunoo guy is an interesting guy...."

"Let's have some fun with him" Ni-ki smirked to himself as he went to the back of the school where he met Jay and his friend Sunghoon and Heeseung.

"You guys moved here!?" Ni-ki sighed as he already knew the answer.

Jay moved here along with his other friends so they made sure he didn't get in trouble.

"Yes and class is about to start so get your butt in there Ni-ki" Jay demanded as Ni-ki groaned and made his way to his next class which is apparently gym.

Ni-ki was fairly good when it came to sports, especially when it came to basketball and soccer. But his specialty?? Well Ni-ki has always had a small passion for dance. He was always moving his body even when he doesn't realize.

"Today class we will run 5 laps around the gym" The gym teacher spoke making the whole class run laps.

On the other hand Sunoo here was dying. He didn't like running or really anything that requires moving your body a-lot.

After the 5 laps completed some boys decided to play basketball as the teacher stepped out of the gym.

"Hey have you seen the new kid?" Sunoo heard a few girls gossiping behind him.

"Ni-ki?? Yea he's super hot, you think I should give him my number?" Another one spoke which annoyed Sunoo.

"No mine" one of the other girl said as they just went on and on. To the point where Sunoo couldn't take it anymore and stormed out the gym.

Why am I feeling this way?? Why do I get mad whenever someone brings him up??
He asked himself as he went to the lockers and grabbed his stuff until he felt someone's arms slam beside his shoulder and he turned around to see the one and onto Ni-ki staring deep into his eyes.

"What do you want??" Sunoo tried to act tough as he was shaking inside because he was honestly scared of Ni-ki.

"Do my homework" Ni-ki demanded while Sunoo gave him a confused look.

"Do it yourself"

"Do it or else"
Ni-ki said as he grabbed Sunoo's hair and pulled it quite harshly.

"Owww fine LET GO" Sunoo screamed as he felt Ni-ki's grip lighten a bit.

"Tch pathetic" Ni-ki said before turning his back and walking away.

"Whats with him??" Sunoo asked himself as he rubbed his head in pain as he got up and got his stuff, leaving the locker room as he had his and Ni-ki's homework with him.

When Sunoo arrive home after school he immediately finished Ni-ki and his homework as it was only 7pm and he had already eaten. Sunoo decided to go for a small walk to the park to clear his thoughts.

There he sat on a bench and breathed in that fresh autumn breeze as the wind rushed between he hair and his body making him shiver a bit.

"First day of school and I hate it" he mumbled to himself as he brushed the hair out of his face as he admired the sunset happening in front of him which calmed him down a bit before he decided to go home before his parents asked where he was. 

As Sunoo was walking back he accidentally bumped into someone because he was too stuck up in his thoughts that he wasn't conscious on where he was going.

"Oh I'm sorry"

"Watch where your going" Sunoo turned around and to try to see the others face but he couldn't quite tell.

Rude much??
He thought as he continued to make his way

"Mommmmmmm I'm home" Sunoo yelled out before making his way to his room.

He did his nightly routine before jumping onto his cozy bed and that's when he heard his phone ding.

Wonnie<3
Ayooooooo you alive??

Sunshine ☀️
Kinda wish I wasn't but what you want?

Wonnie<3
Wanna come to the cafe with me
tomorrow morning 🥺👉👈

Sunshine ☀️
Uuuugggghhhhh
But that means walking up earlyyyyyyyy

Wonnie<3
Well your coming no matter what now
So get your lazy ass out of bed tomorrow
and coming with me 😤

Sunshine ☀️
Fineeeeeee now let me sleep sheep 😒

Wonnie <3
Mkay good night sleepy head

Sunshine ☀️
Night bitch

"Jesus that sheep annoys the living hell outta me, and now I have to wake up at an ungodly hour in the morning to get coffee" Sunoo started talking to himself before he shut the lights and slowly drifted to sleep.