Chapter 18

(A fluffy chapter)

"AND CONTINUE WHAT YOU WERE DOING" she yelled from somewhere in the hallway where everyone could possibly hear what she said.

"I'm sorry about her, she can be a little... over supportive... and nosy" Sunoo sighed as the younger let out a little giggle and smiled while giving the older a peck.

"At least I know she likes me" Ni-ki smiled as he felt loved once again. Not by one anymore not even two but three people. (Jay, Sunoo and the mom)

"Of course she likes you. She loved you from the start" Sunoo explained while taking his 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 and cupping the youngers cheeks, which only made the environment around them bubbly and cute, it was the feeling that made Ni-ki's tummy flutter all over again.

The younger let out a soft giggle and took out the food Jay made for them and placed it on the table beside the bed.

"Anyways shall we eat?? You must be starving" Ni-ki said as he took the lid off what seems to be an attempt of a pancake.

"I'm guessing Wonnie made that" the older laughed while looking at the odd shape of the pancake. It looked like an odd looking cactus.

On the other hand there was a nice perfect pancake, round, smooth, it even smelled nice.

"That is one perfect pancake" Sunoo said as he admired the pancake. Almost as much as he admired Ni-ki.

"Not as perfect as you" Ni-ki said as he winked causing the olders face to heat up along with his ears.

"Not gonna lie. That was smooth but YAH STOP TEASING ME" Sunoo yelled as he lightly smacked Ni-ki against the back of the head.

"Alright alright I'm sorry!!!!" Ni-ki laughed as he was defending himself from the olders attacks.

"Just eat" Ni-ki said as he was calming himself down from all the laughing. "Say ahhh" he said as he cut the pancake and placed it near the entrance of the olders mouth.

"I'm not a baby anymore, I can feed myself" Sunoo scoffed as he dramatically turned his head away.

"But your my baby. Now stop being so stubborn and eat the god damn pancake. It's getting cold" Ni-ki tried to reason as he kept pulling out these cringey pick up lines.

"Cold like your personality" Sunoo winked as he ate the pancake. "I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine"

Was he flirting?? Idk. Their relationship is confusing and very questionable.

"Ok. Ok. I get it. I was a pain in the butt" Ni-ki confessed as he continued to eat his pancake and feed his boyfriend at the same time.

"Hell yea you were"

"Don't need to rub it in" he rolled his eyes and lowered his head a bit.

"Awwww is Ni-ki sad?? I'm sorry" Sunoo pout as he ruffled Ni-ki's hair a little bit which made the younger look up as the older brought him into a nice warm hug and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Was I really much of an asshole before..." Ni-ki blurted out catching the older off guard.

"Yes"

"Well that was straight up" Ni-ki chuckled as he snuggled close, because he felt bad for all the things he's done to Sunoo in the past.

"I'm sorry, but I remember how much we hated each other back then and look at us now..."