Chapter 22

"Come on!!! Hurryyyyy uppppp" Jungwon whined as he was leaning against the washroom door in Sunoo's house.

Yes he helped him get ready and whatnot.

"I'm only going to this party because you asked me to ✨nicely✨ I would've turned down the offer like I did to Ni-Ki" Sunoo said as he finally picked himself an outfit.

"What did Ni-ki not ask you nicely??" Jungwon asked as he was a little concerned and very confused.

"No he did... but I just don't wanna be anywhere by his friends, nor the people in the party. Knowing how popular he is, I don't think they'll like me... a lot of people don't like me anyways" He said as he hung his head low.

At this point Jungwon felt bad. He didn't want his best friend to be uncomfortable but yet again he wanted him to experience what I party could be like.

"It's ok. I'll be here for you" Jungwon reassured as they got ready to leave.

"The Uber will be here in a few minutes so pack up a few other things you need and we'll go"

"Oh yea Won... do I have to bring a gift?? I mean you only told me this morning" Sunoo said as he buttoned up the suit he decided to wear. It was nothing too formal cause it was a birthday party but still he had to look nice to make a good impression.

"Nah it's totally fine. I got the gift and YOU are just thee friend I'm bringing" he answered as he pointed towards Sunoo as he let out a laugh and made their way outside, as their Uber was already there.

"To xxxx street please" Jungwon told the driver as he pointed towards a location somewhere dotted on his phone, and they in no time were on their way to the party.

Upon arrival they spotted a big house, it looked so beautiful and luxurious... he seemed like a rich kid... but something else caught Sunoo's attention... there were A LOT of people there.

"Wonnie you said there will be a few people coming... WHATS ALL THIS!?" Sunoo whisper shouted as they got out of the Uber and made their way in.

"I'm sorry!! I didn't know THIS many people were gonna be here."

That's when the older just let out a deep sigh and managed to speak "it's ok. I guess, but your staying by my side the whole time, don't you dare think on leaving me here alone in this economy"

"Fine fine, I promise"

When the entered the house they were greeted by this tall boy with long-ish hair and little white highlights in his hair.

"Hi Wonnie who's your friend?? I'm Beomgyu by the way. You can call me hyung since your probably younger than me" Beomgyu shook Sunoo's hand as Sunoo introduced himself too.

"Hi im Sunoo and I'm Jungwons friend"

"Yea this is Sunoo and you know me already and btw Beomgyu is in the older grades, he's actually 2 years older and attends a close by neighbouring school so that's probably why he doesn't recognize you but the whole school seems to know him" Jungwon explained

"Oh you don't have to put it that way, I just like inviting a lot of people, I don't consider myself popular" Beomgyu stammered as the two giggled before walking in somewhere among his big house.

"Geez this dudes rich rich..." Sunoo said as he admired the house, loud music playing, people dancing, eating and there was a pool outside for swimming, not to mention a dance floor outside.