Chapter 13

"Sunoo.... Baby wake up" Ni-ki gently shook him awake as the bright sun hit the losers face as he slowly got up rubbing his eyes as he was still half asleep.

"What happened? Where am I?What time is it?"

"Chill we got to get ready for school" Ni-ki said as he was somehow awake and getting ready as Sunoo was still half asleep and made his way down to the kitchen to whip himself something to eat. Most likely the left over fish bread from the night before cause there delicious.

"Jay said he'll pick us up" Ni-ki informed Sunoo as the older had an uneasy feeling in his stomach because of the day before when all those fan girls started throwing shade at him.

"He really doesn't have to. I'll just take the bus like the other times"

Ni-ki just looked at the older as he could see the frightened expression in his eyes.

"Hey everything will be ok, they won't hurt you I'll be here for you don't worry" the younger said as he wrapped his arms around the older who had his head down and just absorbed himself into the warm hug.

"Ok... I'll trust you on this"

"Come on get ready. He'll be here soon" Ni-ki spoke letting the older go as he went up to change into his uniform and got back down with all his stuff neatly placed in his backpack.

That's when there was a knock on the door.

"Must be Wonnie. He gets picked up by Jay nearly almost everyday now that their together" Sunoo informed while opening the door.

"Hey Ddeonu ready to go- NI-KI WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Jungwon nearly screamed as he saw Ni-ki standing beside Sunoo as they were about to exit his house.

That's when the older approached the younger as he held his hand to make it obvious that they were together.

"Wait wait wait. Hold up- YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER!? Is this why you skipped yesterday!? AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO TELL ME!?

"Oh hush your being dramatic sheep. You didn't tell anyone but me that your were dating Jay for an entire month and you think this is bad?"

"Whatever whatever. Let's go" Jungwon sighed defeated knowing that, that was true.

The three entered the car where Jay sat in the drivers seat and gave them a smirk.

"Sooooo did my ship sail??" He asked as he earned a confused glare from Jungwon and two flushed lovers in the back seat.

"YOU KNEW!?" Jungwon yelled as he crossed his arms and let out a little "hmmp"

"Sorry. Ni-ki told me the night before that he was staying at Sunoo's place."

"It's ok. And Ni-ki.... If you dare hurt my bestie I will personally kill you with my bare hands. So don't try anything ok?" Jungwon smiled sarcastically as the younger looked at his lover scared yet confused.

How could he hurt this cute little baby??

"Your friends is scary" Ni-ki whispered to Sunoo as the older giggled until they heard Jungwons voice from the front seat.

"I can hear you..... and I know I'm scary" he claimed as Ni-ki let out a shocked expression as the three were arguing as Jay was still in the drivers seat smiling widely seeing his cousins behaviour now. He had changed so much. And it was all because of Sunoo, he had finally found love.