Chapter 7

"Why you scared??" Ni-ki laughed seeing Sunoo panting while laying on the ground as if he hadn't been on land for days.

"Is it that obvious?? OF COURSE I WAS SCARED" Sunoo yelled as Ni-ki didn't do much about it.

"Alright alright. Whatever, let's go find Jay Hyung" Ni-ki suggested as Sunoo nodded while walking around to find them but little did they know they were actually following them from a distance and observed.

"Ni-ki seems to be having more fun than usual" jay pointed out and giggled while Jungwon was still a little uneasy about the whole thing.

"Sunoo seems a little pissed tho" Jungwon said as he took Jays hand and approached the two.

"NI-KI" Jay yelled somewhere in the crowd while managing to gain Ni-ki's attention along with Sunoo's.

"We were just looking for you" Ni-ki said as he saw Sunoo whispering something to Jungwon.

"You seem to be a little more smiley today" Jay said smirking as he saw a new side of Ni-ki. The younger was smiling and happy after the whole ride and mostly because he got to tease Sunoo.

"We can talk about that later" Ni-ki suggested while Sunoo and Jungwon were still whispering.

"You ok. You look uneasy"

"Yea I'm fine sheep"

"How was Ni-ki did he treat you well??"

"He's not my boyfriend don't need to word it like that"

"Not yet at least"

"YAH"

"Whaaaaaaat you looked like you were having a somewhat good time. Not to mention you bought him a corn dog and-"

"Don't you dare say another word, were you stalking us??"

"Noooooooooo"

"Aish that kid dragged me on that roller coaster and Istg I almost threw up"

"You were screaming.... I could hear you"

"You could what now!?"

"Yea I heard you from wayyyyyyy up there"

"This is embarrassing" Sunoo covered up his face as it was red from embarrassment.

"Hey Jungwon come here!! Wanna go on that Ferris wheel" Jay asked and before Jungwon could answer he dragged Jungwon into the line up.

"Hey um Sunoo" Ni-ki started while slightly coming closer to Sunoo

"I'm bored... wanna run away"

"You wanna what now??"

"Run away as in leave the amusement park, it's kinda boring" Ni-ki said maintaining that tough look.

"I'm not so sure, what about Wonnie and your cousin"

"Less talking more doing. Come on!! Have some fun in your life"

Sunoo thought about this for a moment. He's usually the guy who plays by the rules and is very considerate on what he does but something told him that he should do it and that he should do something with his life, so that's when he made the decision.

"Why not??"

The two boys smirked as they ran out of the amusement park gates and off to a near by river also known as the Han River to get away.