Chapter 26

Meanwhile with Jungwon

While arriving at the school he approached Jay waiting outside the school with what seems to be Ni-ki beside him.

"Hey Won. How you doing?" Jay asked as he looked behind Jungwon to see no one behind him.

While Jungwon looked behind him to see Ni-ki in a big hoodie with the hood on, staring miserably at the ground. Boy does he look miserable.

That's when SHE approached the them and started flirting. Can she not take a hint??

"Heyyyy~ Ni-ki~~~" she said with this high pitched flirty tone. Jay and Jungwon looked at her with the most disgusted look ever while Ni-ki didn't even bother to look up.

"We were in the middle of something Yuna. Can we have some time?" Jay asked as you could hear the annoyed tone in his voice.

"Oh sorry. I just wanted to talk with Ni-"

"Enough Yuna, I don't want to talk to you and your petty little attitude of yours, can you not take a hint and GET LOST" Ni-ki yelled as everyone was taken by surprise.

"I'm not getting lost that easily Ni-ki, not until your mine at least"

"You heard him Yuna. Get. Lost" Jungwon spoke as she received many glares from the people around her.

"Ugh fine!! I thought you were over that so what boyfriend of yours" she blurted out before dramatically stomping away.

"Hey do you just want to skip classes today?" Jungwon suggested as Jay nodded and just dragged Ni-ki because he didn't want to say or do anything.

The three approached a near by park and sat down on the fresh green grass there as they admired the smell of the spring breeze blow by. It was very relaxing.

"So Ni-ki want to tell us anything?" Jay asked as Ni-ki didn't bare to look at them. "You know we can help you right?" Jungwon said as he tried to convince Ni-ki to talk. But all he did was spare a glance at the two and stayed silent.

"Just say something. We won't judge" Jay said as he tried to make the atmosphere comfortable.

"H-how's Sunoo?" He asked as he finally said something, he's still loves him, madly. He can't bare the thought of being away from him for this long but those words he said back at Beomgyus place still rings in his head and haunts him to this day.

"Should I tell him?" Jungwon asked as Jay was a bit hesitant but nodded. Ni-ki deserved to know, after all. He's been worrying Nonstop.

"There's something we need to tell you Ni-ki." Jungwon said as he cleared his throat, he was quite nervous to tell.

"His mother passed away the night you guys broke up... and he's been an emotional wreck all week, he's been starving himself and verbally beating himself up and I just hope it doesn't get to the physical part" Jungwon explained with a heavy heart. Nothing hurts more than watching a close friends or loved one suffer and hurt themselves and can't do anything about it.

Jay pulled him into a tight hug as Ni-ki stared worriedly at Jungwon. Yes he hasn't been treating himself that well either after the break up but he didn't know the one he loved and cared for is dealing with much worse.

"You guys need to make up, and I'm dead serious Ni-ki. If this goes too far he's gonna start harming himself" Jay plead as Ni-ki knew he was correct. "But how? He probably doesn't want to see me"