Chapter 28

"So uh... are you still changing schools" Ni-ki asked as he received a little surprised face from the older

"How did you know I wanted to change schools?" Sunoo asked as he was a little shocked at the news.

"Uhm... Jungwon told us"

"Well I still go by my word, even if we are good with each other who knows all the messed up shit we might get set up for in the future. Let's just keep this relationship a secret from the rest of the school hmm?" Sunoo suggested as it might be best so no one tries to break them up again.

"But..."

"No buts Ni-ki. It's for the best... I've personally had enough with the students there"

Yes Ni-ki understood but now he's gonna end up all alone like the first time without his love again.

"If I do something about them, will you stay??" Ni-ki asked as it caught the olders attention.

"Depends on what you do, but I doubt it'll do anything"

Yes the only ones who really bothers Sunoo now are Yuna and her gang along with Jaemin. Other than those everyone pretty much ignored the drama going on mostly because they were scared of getting involved.

Hearing that Ni-ki had his hopes up. He'd do anything to make him stay. So he had a plan for the next day of school.

Time Skip
Next Day

Ni-ki woke up early and went to school with Jay while Jungwon and Sunoo took the bus since they tried to keep the relationship secret so nothing more happens.

Classes were boring as usual until they received news about an upcoming field trip, more of a camp but yes a field trip. They were planning on taking the students to camp for a few days to learn more about surviving in the wilderness.

"Alright class we'll be heading to camp next week to learn about survival in the wilderness so please get permission forms by parents ready" Mr.Choi announced but both Ni-ki and Sunoo froze... well that's a problem, they don't have anyone to really go to, to get forms signed.

"Ni-ki and Sunoo may i have a word with you?" The teacher suddenly said as both Ni-ki and Sunoo got up earning glares and smirks from their classmates.

"I know your situation right now so if you both have a trusted adult, like an aunt/uncle or even a close friends parents to sign the form it's more than enough, we will take care of you if anything happens."

Well that was quite the unnecessary confession from their teacher.

"Thank you sir" the both of them said in unison as they returned back to class where they sat and tried to stay awake for another boring hour. Until the lunch bell rang and class was dismissed.

"Hey Sunoo baby wanna eat out on the rooftop"

"Shhhhh Ni-ki don't attract too much attention, but sure" Sunoo replied as they took the opportunity to sneak up.

"You guess don't have to sneak up, it just makes your more noticeable" a voice spoke from behind making the two jump.

"Pfft that's what you were doing!?? I could notice you from a mile away"

"We get it Jake sheesh" Sunoo facepalmed himself and casually walked up to the rooftop.

"What's up with him?" Sunghoon whispered to Ni-ki as the younger shrugged and replied with "i dunno period mood swings??"