Author's Note

⚠️WARNING⚠️

Please be advised that this story contains strong language.

This is a work of fiction. Characters, names, businesses, songs, places, events, incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Living person or dead person that is used is purely coincidental. Death incidents is only a coincidental matter.

Typographical Error Ahead!!
--

I appreciate your presence. Stay safe and take care.

- zinagtala
-
Note: Finish the whole story before judging the character(s), not because you read it in the first chaps that's already his/her characteristic or trait. This story has a lot of plot twists given in the end. Before you judge my characters for choosing the path s(h)e's in or the wrong decisions he made, make sure that you read every single chapter in this story.

Don't ever tolerate cheating and cheaters.

P.S.: I don't claim the book cover used, I only edited it so credits to right owner of the template I used.

--

Acknowledgements:

This story is dedicated to my bestfriend Cal, this is just a work of fiction and matagal na toh since I planned this last July 2021 pa. Thank you too for supporting me in every ways.

Edit Aug 30, 2022: Thank you, thank you for the never ending support & love, I miss you so much, just like how Calyx & Kourtney waited for each other, your tangi will always wait for you no matter what it takes, I'll always love you.

To Celine, who's waiting for my updates. Thank you for your effort in editing for my book cover.

To Elle who's supporting me and who became my friend, thank you for your thoughts and for being supportive.

If you're a person who's secretly in love with your best friend, well I think this story is for you.

--
SONGS YOU SHOULD LISTEN WHILE READING IS GIVEN IN THE CHAPTERS.

RAH PLAYLIST (Not included in the chapters)

1. You will be found - Sam Smith

2. Lips of an angel - Hinder

3. Unwell - Matchbox Twenty

4. Teenage Dream - Katy Perry

5. Teenage Dream - Stephen Dawes

6. Babe - Taylor Swift

7. The Way I loved you - Taylor Swift

8. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

9. Terrified - Katharine Mcphee

10. Tonight - FM STATIC

11. Moment of Truth - FM STATIC

12. Thunder - Boys Like Girls

Comments and votes are pretty much appreciated!! <33

Don't forget to add/follow me on my accounts.

Twitter: zinagtala_wp

Facebook: Zinagtala Wp

Tiktok: zinagtala_wp

@ All Rights Reserved 2022