Special Chapter

Calyx Kheifer Huscaro

"President!" The secretary of the SSG called me out of nowhere.

"Presi, the secretary of the Dance Troupe needs to talk to you regarding to their schedule for our tonight's event. She's in her seventh grade." Pormal na sabi nito sa'kin.

I smiled at her. "Where is she right now? Ngayon ko na sila pupuntahan para wala na tayong problema mamaya. Nakakahiya kung magkakaproblema pa." Tanong ko.

"A-ah..Presi nandun sila sa auditorium. Dun sila nagpapractice ngayon. But their secretary is currently at the music room." Parang kinikilig pa na sabi nito.

I know that she's into me sa totoo lang. We've been schoolmates for almost 5 years.

I'm currently in my last year sa Senior High, while she's currently in her 1st year sa Senior High.

"P-presi??" Nag-aalangang tawag nito sa'kin.

"What is it Madie? Do you still need anything?" Tanong ko sakanya.

"Presi, are you still single?" Diretsong tanong nito.

"Hala, ano 'yan Madie! Why flirting with the President when you can totally flirt with me?" Tanong ng Vice President namin sa SSG.

"Oh, come on kuya Hades. You're not my type. If you're kasing gwapo ni President, you're as smart, as kind, as well-mannered, as gentleman, and as sweet as him. Baka nagustuhan kita." She answered with her bare face.

I was shocked about what she just answered, first I'm not sweet sa SSG. Second, alam kong gwapo ako.

"He isn't sweet, Mads. Unless.." Binigyan nila kami ng nangtutuksong tingin.

"Whatever you're thinking, you're all wrong. I'm friends with Madie. Hanggang dun lang 'yon, as for what she's asking if I have a girlfriend. Yes I have, she's also your senior from section A-C, her name's Viesheinna Delevigne. Excuse me." Pag-papaalam ko sakanila.

"Oh my God--" Parang hindi makapaniwalang mga sabi nila.

As soon as I left the room I went straight to the music room, just to look for the secretary of dance troupe.

When I entered the said room. I heard a loud music playing followed by a drums.

I knocked in the front door before I come in. Guess she didn't hear my knocks.

"Excuse me?"

I heard the loud bangs from the drums and how she stopped it with a beautiful tone.

"O-oh..you must be the President of The SSG?" She asked nervously. Is she embarrassed? It's nice though. The rhythm I meant.

Lumapit ako sakanya before handing out my right hand to give her a hand shake. "Yes, you're right. I'm Calyx Kheifer Huscaro, the SSG President." I introduced myself.

Tinitigan niya muna ng maigi yung kamay ko na nakaharap sakanya bago ngumiti ng maliit sa akin. She's cute. "Hi! I'm Kourtney Neisha Sillero, I'm the Secretary of the Dance Troupe." She said. She's wearing a plain white oversized shirt with a pair of black jeans and black high-heeled boots.

Sillero? She's the daughter of Tito Lucifer?

She's 4'10 feet tall I think. It's cute. She is cute.

I met you again, Kourtney.

--

I sat in front of her comfortably. Mukha siyang naiilang dahil kung saan-saan siya tumitingin habang kinukutkot ang mga daliri. She's like that when she's nervous. But I just looked at her straight from the eyes.