.08

"Oh god, what do I do?" I stirred at the sound of his voice, my eyes creeping open to see Owen pacing at the end of the bed.  I sat up slowly, the blanket falling down as I watched him. He must've heard me, his pacing stopping as he kept his back to me.

His ears turned red, his back rigid as he stood there completely. "Miss Sang, would you mind if I grabbed you a shirt?"

I shrugged, climbing out of the bed to walk to where he was. I placed my hand on his back, watching as he grew even more rigid. His skin was warm beneath his shirt, my hand cold. I walked around, glancing up to his molten eyes. His cheeks were pink, his eyes staring straight ahead as I glanced up to him.

"Owen?" His eyes flickered down before they shot back up, a shuddering breath escaping him. He was beautiful, the soft light making him look like some type of angel. I smiled, reaching up as I pushed some of his hair out of his forehead.

"I'll grab you a shirt, alright?" I made a noise, watching as he turned to the big block of wood against his wall. He pulled out a drawer, rummaging through it before pushing his arm out. I pulled a white button up, already buttoned, with crisp edges.

I pulled it over my head, glancing down to where it landed right above my knees. I smiled as I sniffed it, the smell of clean cotton invading my nose. I looked back up, his back still turned to me. I tapped him gently, my eyes on his as he turned and glanced at me.

He was quiet, swallowing hard before looking away quickly. "Let's get to bed, alright?"

I hummed as I rushed back to where I was, flinging myself onto the soft bed. I grinned, looking back up to where he stood rigid again. He signed before moving to the other side, climbing in gingerly. He faced me, at least two feet between us as he looked everywhere but at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I watched him remove his glasses and place them next to his bed. I inched closer, his face perfectly still. He was trying to hard, even I could see that, my finger moving against my own volition to smooth out in between his eyebrows again.

"Why're you so tight?"

His eyes shot open, his eyebrows raising as he grinned ever so lightly. "Tight?"

I shrugged at him, pushing some of his hair back from his forehead. "I don't know the right word, you never seem to breathe."

He stared at me, glancing down before shrugging himself. "I never learned show to it seems."

He was quiet after that, his eyes closing. I watched him finally loosen up, finally breathe, exactly ten minutes later. He finally slept, breathing deeper than I think I'd ever seen him do. He was utterly beautiful, his eyebrows thick above his eyes. I glanced down, his simple white t shirt looked different from what he always wore.

He wore dark sleep pants, something really slippery and soft that I wasn't a fan of. I touched it slightly, coiling away as I made a face. Definitely didn't like the way that felt.

He was so beautiful.

I turned over quickly, my face burning. Why did I think that? Why did I think they were all beautiful? Are you allowed to think that? My mind races with questions as I lay there, my hands rubbing each other before I slowly sat up.

My stomach made a noise, hunger rearing it's typical head. I sighed, glancing behind me before I stood slowly. Would he be mad if I went and got something to eat?

I crept out the door, shutting it behind me slowly. I walked on the tips of my feet, my ears straining as I listened for noises. I got lost on the way down, forgetting where the hell the kitchen was. It took me close to ten minutes to find it, his house was too big for it's own good.