•The Lonely Leader•

Balloons bounced around the floor, streamers hung from the ceilings, confetti sprinkled all over the place. Food raging from sweet to savory and of rainbow colors laid neatly on the long wide table, ready to be feasted on. The ball room which was once an avenue for grand events had turned in to a playground, consisting a massive bouncy castle and a corner dedicated to the ball pit where colorful balls were spilling out every time someone jumps in.

A birthday party was arranged for the first born of Executive Park and the entire Venera was invited to celebrate, to honor the future heir to his father's throne and legacy. Such critical celebrate calls for critical arrangement and Jimin had put himself in charge of it while his Venus was still occupied with their newborn. Being a mother wasn't easy but being a father was no different. Jimin had took on more responsibility than ever, caring for both the nation and his family so that his fragile wife could recover properly.

Even with all the weight and worries he shouldered, Jimin still felt like he could do more especially when he watched Venus attending to their son's health condition. The occasional harsh hiccups and heavy breathing of the baby brought the new parents much anxiety and worrisome, sometimes even paranoid. And when the asthma do kicks in, the young mother is always the one attending to it.

Yes, it is a mother instinct to catch her son when he's falling and that the bond between them is unbreakable yet Jimin couldn't help but felt left out. Even when he knew everything about maternal care, Venus' medication and recovery therapy and the baby growth essentials, Jimin still wasn't able to imply those into actual routines and actions, not when he had an entire empire to look after. He dreaded over the fact that he couldn't physically be there for them and the most he could do was hiring a nanny to assist his wife. Damn, even Jungkook and Taehyung spent more time with them than him.

Work had been stealing him away from his family, his love, and it had only been a year since Leon's birth. Who knows what the next 10 years is going to look like? Venus and Leon having a great time while Jimin is stuck in countless of meetings? Not to mention the recent outbreak near Haven, damaging 10% of the port and all the food supplies on it. With resources already on a thin string, human can't afford to face another damage anymore. Which was why Venera was needed to up put greater defenses for the domains and this meant Jimin being absent more frequently.

But now that he's back, for a week at least, Jimin was determined to hold the best first birthday for his son and also to allow his wife to rest while he's here. Well, other than organizing the birthday party, Jimin also contributed in rewarding Venus for all her hard work in raising his child and volunteering in the nursery herself by merely being there. The couple have been going through chaotic times with both their workload and parenthood that they was robbed of their alone time.

Jimin had sent Leon to his nanny house's house for the fifth time this week just so he and his wife could have some alone and by alone time, I mean, fun time. Their intimate moments were more fiery and passionate than before since they were separated by their heavy responsibilities. Kisses were burning yet cushioning, touches were scorching to the skin yet chilly to the heart, eyes were dark yet craving, and the sex were oh so divine. Four years into marriage and yet still so thirsty for each other as if they were a fresh couple in high school.

Just the thought of it made his thigh muscles flexed. The Executive Officer of North Venera found himself seated in the far corner of the party which he held for his son. While he sipped on the apple juice that he was served, Jimin's eyes pored through the big ball room and observed in silent. After a busy month of him traveling back and forth to Haven, he thought he needed more than a week to recover from the intense flight schedule but he just couldn't seem to wake himself up from this dreadful exhaustion and was searching for the only one who could relief such burden.