•Venera•

As humanity crumbled two years ago, the Earth was left with a struggling population of human species. The once dominating species had become the most endangered species and its....kinda humiliating considering how the species was arrogantly killing off animals around them and even wiped hundreds of other species off the face of Earth. But now, they're their own cause of extinction.

Well, not really. Fortunately, the remaining population of humankind was considered the elites of men. As natural selection goes, only strong and intelligent ones survived while weak and vulnerable ones were gradually being annihilated. Even with such small amount, humans were able to pick themselves up again and with the strength and intelligence running through their blood, human was still on the top tier in the food chain.

With the infected ones outnumbering humans, men decided to stay within their domains and gradually expand them as they kill off more zombies. Though few domains were able to get in contact and help each other out, resources were still in scarcity, all of them agreed to only ask or give help when it's utmost necessary. They also learned to bury their natural greed and never fought for land or resources.

Then again, there'll still be scumbags that barged into smaller domains and stripped people off their wealth only to publicly burnt in flames by larger domains around them. Such crimes in desperate times will never be forgiven.

The massive domains also known as empires were one of the firm roots of the new era. They were able to produce and supply, making them the last hope and first faith of mankind. There are five empires and all of them have renamed their domains. Feng Hwang Empire is the combined lands of the late China, Korea, Japan. Haven is whole of the late Oceania. Sycamore is the upper half of Africa. Zem is the lower half of North America. And finally, Venera, half of Russia, making it the largest empire among them.

Venera was split into three domains as it was too big to be ruled under one ruler. The West Domain is ruled by Min Yoongi with his quick-witted mind and strong mindset. The East Domain is ruled by Kim Namjoon with his intelligence and perspicacious mind. Lastly, the North Domain is ruled by Park Jimin along with both his right hand men. His domain is the core production of defense and protection, surrounding his empire with massive walls and layering the domains in sections to keep all corners of the empire under his eyes.

Even though the empire was split, Jimin is still the main ruler when it comes to the initial sayings and the last decisions. The rulers were taking back the previously infected lands of Russia and were even able to stretch their already vast empire to Mongolia and small parts of the late Europe as they took in more survivors and got rid of more infected ones. With Venera taking back lands from the infected ones and contributing to the growing population of humankind, Feng Hwang took the initiative to begin the research and production of the antidote to cure those who were infected but had yet to report any success. Haven offered the supply of anything that the ocean around it provides while Zem and Sycamore aided in weapons and machineries.

Even with his high position of a ruler, Jimin still found himself shuffling among the bushes with a M16 in his hands and eyes narrowed at a wobbling figure across him. Considering the current status of humanity, all leaders didn't hesitate to step off their tall stools and get into battle when it comes to saving mankind. Selflessness was gradually planted in almost, if not, all humans as they worked together to survive. Jimin was no different as he continued his regular hunt on weekends and left the empire in the hands of his trustworthy right hand man, Kim Taehyung, while Jungkook stick to the hunt.

"Movements up ahead. 1 O'clock", Jimin whispered lowly to the little blinking wristband before placing his hand back on the smooth hand guard of a M16 rifle with his small initials craved at the bottom of the grip, as a gift of appreciation from one of the Generals of Feng Hwang after saving them from the sudden invasion by the infected.