.00.

^ Link: https://pin.it/3w8jbz8
{This is not edited yet}

{1 year ago, Age:5}
I was playing with my toys in my room. When I heard Mommy and Daddy call my name. "Minu! Come downstairs!" They yelled. "Okay!" I placed my toys on the floor and ran down the stairs. When I got in the living room where the voice was stimulating, I said. "Yes!" I placed my hand above my head, in a saluting tone. But, Mommy and Daddy just laughed it off. Daddy got up from the couch and picked me up. He sat back down, placing me on his lap.

"Hmm?" I hummed, looking at them. "Well, we know you've been down about not getting your quirk." Mommy said with a sad tone, and a self degrading face. I know what's going on. They think I won't get a quirk because their quirkless. And they're blaming themselves! I rose from Daddy's lap, and onto my feet. I grabbed their hands and said. "Don't worry! Even if I don't get a quirk, I won't care! So, don't blame yourselves!" I placed their hands on my cheek and snuggled in them. They're so warm!

Mommy's, and Daddy's face rose from their sad face Into a happy one. I did it! I made them happy! Daddy picked me up, and pat my head saying. "That's my girl! But, because of that we wanted to take you somewhere!" My face changed into a curious one. I tilted my head, and said. "Where?" I looked to mom and she had a smile on her face. "The Candy Store! You know, the newly built one!" She said. My mouth opened, I was in shock. I didn't move for a couple of seconds. I was frozen! Daddy looked at me, and poked my belly bringing me back to life.

His poke made me laugh, and say. "T-The, C-Candy Store!" My cheeks instantly lit up, red could be seen from each side of my cheeks. Candy! I love candy! Just thinking about it made me light up. I snuggled in Daddy's chest,
Giggling, and mumbling the candy store. "I told you she would like it!" Daddy said talking to Mommy. Mommy just 'tsk'ed and said. "I still think shopping is much better!" After a couple of minutes, they told me to get ready. So I said "yes", saluted and ran upstairs.

I ran up to my room, and grabbed my boots, and jacket. I hurriedly put them on giggling. Candy store! When I was finished I ran back down the stairs to see Mommy and Daddy standing at the door waiting for me. "I'm ready!" I said jumping from the stairs. "Alright!" Mommy opened the door, and we walked out to the car. We got inside, and I buckled up my seatbelt. The candy store was a 30 minute drive from our house. So I had to wait. I hate waiting!

I looked out the window to past time, when I saw a little person trying to catch up with our car. It looked like they were racing! It was adorable!

 It looked like they were racing! It was adorable!

Link: https://pin.it/153Kh26

What is this thing? I tapped on the window with my finger. When it saw my finger it looked surprised. Whatever it is, it's definitely cute! The little creature kept putting her hands up and down. I just looked at it confused, that's when it started pouting, and to what I suppose was yelling. But I couldn't hear it because of the window. Oh! Maybe I should open the window! I looked to Daddy who was driving, and asked. "Daddy can you make the window go down, please!" Daddy looked at his mirror to look at me, and said. "Sure!" He pressed something on the right of him and the window went down.