.01.

Link: https://pin.it/4HIp4Tu

{2nd Person}
After everything that happened, you got in the ambulance and went to the hospital for a check-up. They found that you hadn't even had a scratch on your body. Now, you were just waiting on the hospital bed for further notice. So, Daddy protected me that much, huh. Maybe if said I didn't want to go to the candy store-. "Honey, what's wrong? You look sad." Your mother said pulling your face up to her ghostly one. You looked at her and smiled. Even if they are no longer living, I can still see them because of my quirk! "Nothing, Mommy!" You exclaimed, flashing a smile.

She squeezed her hands on your face, causing your cheeks to plop out. "Mommy?" You questioned. She didn't respond, in fact she started pulling your cheeks instead. "Look how cute my baby girl is! Aw, so cute!" It was like she was pleasing dough, but the 'dough' are your cheeks. "Momy" You could barely speak correctly, but she stopped and turned around. Hmm? You tilted your head and looked to her, now sitting beside you. "What's wrong-" Before she could respond, a sudden noise elevated the room.

'Knock Knock'! The door banged. "Can I come in?" The voice said. You covered your legs, like Daddy told you to, and said. "Y-yes!" He looked to you with a smile on his face, and said. "That's my girl!" The door opened and it revealed an older man with a doctors coat, and a clipboard. He came in and sat down in the guest seat beside the bed. "H-how can I help you?" You said nervously. "Well, miss L/n! I'd like to give you a report on your current state?" He said with a question on his face. You nodded for him to continue and he smiled looking down at the clipboard.

"Well, you seem to be perfectly fine from the previous accident. But.." He paused. But, what? "But, what?!" You questioned. "Well.. we want a bit further than expected. And you have quite a peculiar quirk! And we went through quirk records, and there's been nothing of this sort! So, we would like to ask you to check out this quirk!" He said. You noticed how his face changed from subtle, to craze. But it wasn't crazy craze, more like curious craze.

Your Mom, and Dad flew in front of you with a enraged face. Then they spoke. "Do Not Say Yes! In Fact Repeat Everything I say!" They yelled. You nodded your head, you sensed he wasn't that good of a person. But, now that your parents said something. That makes you even more sure. You nodded your head and repeated after them. "I will not allow myself to be an experiment for your curiosity! Nor will I abide by you, and your rules! I would like to ask you to leave!" His face was shocked, and overwhelmed. Damnit! I can't let this go! She's to much of a miracle! I need to convince her! She's a little kid, so if I mention some candy. She'll abide bet my rules then! He thought

"B-but-" Before he could convince you, he was interrupted by a new voice. You all turned to look, and it was another man. He had a big build, and a long cashmere jacket. With white gloves, black pants and black shoes. Topped with a cashmere hat. His hand was on the hat as it was leaned forward, covering his face. He pulled it up in a way you could at least see his mouth. "I believe the young lady said, no. Your reaction makes me think there's more to the story. Is there?" You all couldn't see it, be he had a glare on his face. But, even so you could still sense his intense aura. All of you could. That made the doctor back off with a scared look.

He fumbled with his glasses getting up. He was afraid, I mean with his big build, how could you not? "I-," He turned to face you and say. "G-goodbye Mis L/n." He left, with an overwhelmed aura emitting. "Serves him right!" Your mom said, laughing upside down in the air. The cashmere man came up to you, with distance of course. He lifted his hat, showcasing his big black eyes. His mouth was that of a straight line, thick black eyebrows, and black duffy hair. "I'm detective Tsukauchi. Nice to meet you, L/n." He stated.