.03.

^ Link: https://pin.it/1frzm4d

{flash-forward, 2nd person}

Through this year you've learnt and done a lot of things. Starting with your cash, well you still have a considerable amount. You paid your bills like woman! Everyday you would go to the same candy shop, and talk to the same person. He eventually opened up! That's a good thing, right! He's basically your older brother. He takes you home, helps you out. All while with the same blank expression. But that's just how he is!

Containing Winny? Well.. your basically the master of the spirit world. I know, super insane! Well here's how it plays out. 'Once every thousand years, there is a single human who can see, converse, and touch spirits or the dead. They are able to use their powers, borrow their powers or take their powers. They are able to go to the spirit realm, and the dead realm whenever they wish it. They are a being that will save their kind in whatever way. There is a royal family on each side, keeping this oracle alive. Heck, they can even turn into a humonic form. {.spirits I mean.}

With Tsu-kun, well you give him and the other police officers sweets every time you go to the candy store! In fact everyone in the vicinity of that road knows you! Well that is except one man. He has a scarf around his shoulder and serious eye bags. With black hair, black eyes, and baggy clothes. You try to talk to him, but he's pretty distant. I mean thats nothing you haven't experienced before, but it's like he doesn't like you. Well whatever! It's time to go to the candy store anyway!

{present time, 6 years old}

You got out of the bed and greeted the spirits and dead hovering around you. Yeah, they do that now! You put your clothes on, brushed your teeth, and brushed your hair. "Ready, honey?" Your ghostly father said hovering beside you, giving you a kiss to the cheek. You finished getting ready and turned to him then said. "Ready!" Giving him a salute.

You ran down the stairs and asked some of the spirits for breakfast. Yeah, they do that now, too. "Sure! Would you like some pancakes?" A spirit asked. It was a small sheep like spirit, with a little green tie on its neck. You thought for a moment then decided. "Yeah! Pancakes sound good!" They nodded then began cooking. You hummed a song in wait for your food. Today you were going to go to the police station! You hadn't been there recently!

"Ready!" The sheep like spirits said. You turned and saw a ton of pancakes. You saw the sheep like spirits, one on a small log. While the other inside the stack of pancakes.

Link: https://pin

Link: https://pin.it/2lje6r1

Your eyes instantly lit up. 'Pancakes are great, but these are PANCAKES!'  You thought, slightly drooling. "Hey?! Are you gonna eat those pancakes? Because I'll gladly-, I'll gladly..." Winny said, hovering around you, trailing off of her line of words, staring intently at those, 'PANCAKES'. You smiled and saw the rest of the ghosts and spirits that were around you doing the same. So you took one pancake and gave one to the ones you could.