Act 2: Always have to stick to your promises

Continued Levi's POV

"Shit! Heichou?!" Eren tried to stop the horse he was under but it kept trying to toss him off, galloping off in one direction. Me, and a few others who were on horses tried to get to him. "Try to calm it Shitty-Brat." He petted the horse's main; it nearly bit his hand so he pulled away.

"I must have a bad reputation with horses I guess," Faking a shaky chuckle, Jean decided to yell," You got that right dumbass!"

"Shut up Horse-Face!" He growled and then the other brat argued back.

"You're the one who said it Eren!-"

"Will you both shut up?" Mikasa ordered; she sat on the horse that rode next to Jeans. Agreed.

"Help please!" Eren yelled in panic again when the horse started to run towards the stables, dammit that brat can't do anything right can he. "Jean, Mikasa, Armin head back and get help. I'll be there as soon as I get him-"

"But sir-"

"Go guys," My eyebrows furrowed, they all turned their horses Mikasa on the other hand gave me a sharp glare. "Don't try anything funny, you hear shorty?"

"I hear you loud and clear brat." They galloped off in the distance, kicking my horse's side it ran faster. Eren you idiot. "Eren!" I yelled as the horse tossed him off of its back into a pile of hay, a loud thud was heard. Taking a step forward, he was gone. Not a single human in sight.

"Oi Eren?" There was no reply. "What the hell-!?!!" I was pulled down, he pinned my hands to the ground. "Why are you-"His lips were now against mine, my body tensed when he rubbed his hand along my chest.

"I want this now, I want you." Whispering this into my ear, I shuddered as he kissed at my neck. Kissing every spot on it until he made his way down my chest; unbuttoning it while he kissed down. Our shirts were off, saliva covered our mouths when we kissed, my body felt hot. It felt good, this brat really has a desire... and from now to the end of my life. I'll know that it was me.

"You feel hot Levi? I wonder how much more you'll feel, I love it how your like this when your sexually harassed heichou. It makes me feel hot," A gleam came across his big green eyes. Setting his hand around my tight nipple he sucked on it. My heart felt like it was going to explode. "Eren..." I panted, he still held my hand down, and blush came across his cheeks as he stared up at me.

"Does this please you Levi?" He questioned, I raised an eyebrow my head jolted back. He was sticking his fingers up my ass! "F-Fuck." Stuttering at what he was doing, a smile came across his face. "How about another?" Sticking up about all of his fingers, I gasped but I kept a growl to myself.

"Why are we doing this now you shitty-brat?-"He interrupted me with his finger pressed up against my lips. "Because I'm your master..." Eren smirked slightly; he pulled out the fingers that made my ass start to hurt. "And I can order you around whenever I want too. Remember Levi?"

"Of course I do, it was a promise right?"

"You have that right heichou, we'll fuck for life I can promise you that." Those were his last words because Mikasa was off in the distance. Ruin the moment why don't you

brat.