Act 9: Don't... Cum

Eren's POV

His voice was sexy,"Eren..." He moaned underneath me when I pinched his pink perked up nipples. He was already hard for me. My eyes averted down his tensed up body, I noticed his bulge tight in his pants. If you haven't noticed, I loved it when I dominated over him. Every moment of the day I want to fuck him. Hear him beg for the shitty 15 year old to let him cum. It was entertaining. My hot tongue pressed against his right nipple and he was aroused. I lowered my right hand to press my index finger over the middle of his bulge. Right on the shaft~ I caressed my finger over it, I heard him moan again, this time shakily. He choked out words and I listened. A smirk forming up in the corners of my lips.

"Damn it, Jaeger... Just fuck me!"

I couldn't wait any longer either. Allow me, Levi. I immediately had his legs spread out, all the way open. Let me strip you down and pound you. I want you so damn much. My fingers undid the straps to his pants. I slipped off the belt and before you knew it, there he was standing. Large and proud. I gave a sly chuckle. I noticed the irritated eyebrow Levi gave me,"Got it, one penis coming right up." I entered my member into his tight hole. He let out a sharp gasp and I closed my eyes, giving a soft grunt as I thrusted myself into the old man. Even as old as he is, he is always so tight. It was true. Everytime I forgot to prepare myself. He was hard to push through. My hips moved at a faster pace in enjoyment. Hands pushed up his legs out. The bed was creaking, but not that loud. I wanted him to groan louder.

"Come on, Corporal." I said in a sneer, a shit eating smirk formed on my lips,"Give me more." My eyes partially opened to stare at him. His eyes were the same way open, staring back at me. There was a darkness of red over his face. Adorable... His bare body was shaking, and I brought over a hand. Fingers wrapping around his throbbed member, I was about to press my thumb over his clit just before.. Shit. He already... He let out a muffled groan between fingers he sucked on. His cum trailed down over my fingers. Some came up on my chest. The warm liquid dripped down my stomach. Cummed.

A/N: I apologize for the long wait, but here was your next juicy act~ I should update more often now. And that is the truth, so, have fun reading the next act that will be out very soon!