Act 8: Fearful Dominance

A/N: I just wanted to wish you all a really late Christmas and a REALLY late happy new year!~ Happy 2016!

Levi's POV

He blindfolded me, hushed me, and told me to work. This fucking kid... I did what I was asked of, and I pleased him. My hands folded over his shaft and I gave it a tough squeeze, I felt the hot liquid trail down my fingers to my wrists. My mouth wrapped itself around it and I dunked my head down. He moaned and I made small noises in my throat. His fingers curled in my hair and he gripped it. I pulled back up, only then to trail my tongue down the base then back up to the tip. My lips were parted and I felt his fingers under my chin. I felt him lean over and his tender, wet lips pressed against mine.

His words were full of lust, "Levi, you're free to do whatever you want to me. Make it rough, Corporal." I blindfold him, and lean him back against the chair. A smirk taking over the corners of my lips. And well, he wouldn't see it so why the shit not? I slowly ran my fingers over his shoulders taking down the sleeves to his jacket. My lips pressed themselves against the crook of his neck. Leg sat between the both of his, and my knee pressed up against his crotch.

Eren's POV

A moan had escaped from my lips, my hands held on the handles of the chair. My finger nails dug into the wood.

Levi... The moment I had him become dominant over me, I felt helpless. To his pleasurable actions, the kissing, the jerking off. If I had never made him make that promise to me.

I'd be overpowered.