Act 7: Tired

Continued Levi's POV

"Eren..."He was leaned over me his soft touches and kisses relaxes me. My arms sat around his neck when he came inside me. I grunted slightly at his length and sighed. He thrusts into me hard and fast making me cum in the end, I pulled up tossing my head back with a groan once I had climaxed.

"There is no break, get back to work," I swayed a hand to one of the brats who stopped cleaning the mess hall. Taking a drink from my tea, my eye caught Eren's stare. He smiled I noticed a slight blush on his cheeks. I sat my teacup back on the table yawning into my hand. Am I that tired? Has the shitty brat worn me out?

He pinned up my wrists against the wall on the back of my bed, I peeked my eyes back at him. His tongue traces over the scars on my back my body tightened at the touch. Should I tell him? That I want to rest?... No. He wouldn't let me, I'm not the one to ask anything. Because of that promise.
"Are you nervous Levi?" He noticed my body clench up against the wall, my fists tightened in a grip in his hands. I felt his finger trace over my ass.
"No," Telling him what he didn't want to hear he grips his hand around my cock. "Nnh..." My teeth bit down on my bottom lip as he thrusted his hand up my shaft, he pressed his thumb down over the tip keeping me from coming so fast. I heard him chuckle softly behind me, pushing himself into me. I moaned out quietly hanging my head to look down at the bed. I glared slightly biting down on my lip harder as he thrusted in fast and hard. His hand still moved up and down over my cock each stroke being faster with his thrusts. He pulled off his thumb and I cummed in his hand.
"A-Ahh..hah..."
"Your moans are cute...Corporal~"

"Levi, make me cum," Eren groaned underneath me as I pushed myself deeper into him with a soft grunt. I made the bed move beneath us to each thrust I gave him, my eyes partially opened down at him. His body lifted up when I made him reach his climax. "Ah!" He groaned loudly, he grabbed my hand bringing it to his fully erected penis.
"Rub Heichou, make it all come out," His face was red, I did what he asked squeezing his tip with the end of my fingers. More of his cum came out running over my fingers and soon after he took my hand licking the mess from my fingers. Eren... "I'm tired."
He sucked on my fingers making them all wet in his spit, I blinked a few times at him before closing them. I feel like a zombie...

Eren's POV

"Hey Levi? I have your tea-" I came into his room, I stopped in place noticing him spread out across the bed. Was he sleeping? At a time like this? I walk over setting the tea on the ground besides his bed. I couldn't help but smile at him, I ran my hand along his jawline kissing him there softly.

"Goodnight then, Heichou."

A/N: Hey there readers, I just wanted to say real quick have a spooooky Halloween~ And I'll see you all in the next Act! c: