Act 6:A gag and a rag

A/N: Well, here is your update my lovelies <33 Maybe I over exaggerated over my last update XD But anyways enjoy~

Continued Levi's POV

"I want us to try something new," Eren dragged me into the place of tools that Hange used.
"Tell me what are we going to do exactly?" Eren pulled a whip from one of the cupboards.
"You'll find out soon enough, I'm going to make you cry out for more. After what I do to you, maybe make you bleed," He gave me the look of the devil. This horny brat.
"Let's see this through then,"I challenged him as he pulled out a few tools, he ordered me to take off my shirt. I unbuttoned down the white collared shirt with a sigh. He put a gag over my mouth, I gave him a hard glare and he ran his fingers through my hair.
"Are you ready Heichou?" He then tied my hands together grinning as he did. My teeth clenched onto the gag when he whipped my back lightly, a cut formed along the back of it as he whipped a few times.
"Shit,"I spoke muffled behind the gag, Eren came up behind me when I fell onto my knees he kissed along the cut tenderly. He cleaned the wound with his tongue. Eyes became widened when he pulled down my pants, taking ahold of my shaft he thrusted his hand up and down over my hard cock. I groaned through the gag, I was helpless to his touches.
"Oh please," Eren purred into my ear,"I want to hear you groan louder."
"Brat you'll get your groan," I muffled,"After you try harder for it." Peeking back at him, he ran his hands along my chest. Eren grabbed my tight nipples he caressed over them with his fingers. His tongue ran along my neck, finding my sweet spot my body tightened.
"Did I discover something new?" He kissed very softly over that spot, sucking on it tenderly. My heart felt like it was going to explode at the feel. A moan escaped my mouth and I could feel him smirk. His tongue ran back along the cut which then led to my ass. The brat looked up at me before closing his eyes. He licked my asshole, my ass tightened.
"You want me Levi?"
"I want you Eren," I played along with his words, gasping softly when he added his pointer and middle finger right up it. His fingers thrusted in and out, each thrust came in deeper and faster.
"Please, moan for me Levi."
"I hate you," I groaned when Eren added in a third and then a forth,"Nnh!" My teeth clenched down down on the gag just before he shoved his dirty fingers into my mouth ordering me to clean them. My tongue took the mess right off his fingers, I sucked on them tenderly while he played with me. This bastard. He took the whip, smacking me again with it.
"D-Damn it!" My voice cracked, Eren ran his hands along my shoulders. The warmth of his breath on my neck, he turned me around. "Eren..?" The only answer I received was a tongue trailing from my left nipple to my right. He sucked on it until it was as perked as the other. His hands trailed on either side of my underarms down to my hips. Eren's lips laid butterfly kisses up to my neck. He licked the bend in my neck and bit down on it. His hands trailed further down. They went behind me. I bit down harder on the gag. Eren gripped each of the cheeks of my rear end, messaging them. Just after a long while of torture we fixed ourselves up and I threw a rag in his face.
"Now clean up this mess,

Brat."