Intermission for Act 2

Continued Levi's POV

"You two are a mess!"

"Tch, filthy is what you mean Hanji," A growl came out of me. Little pieces of hay strings stuck out from mine and the brat's hair as well as our clothing. Eren smiled slightly, I sighed.

"Alright, go get cleaned up," Nudging him forward, he made his way out the door. That bastard... was doing it out to where anyone could see us. He'll be punished though, I'm sure of it.

"So how did you both get in the hay Corporal?" Mikasa questioned mockingly, pulling a piece of it from out of my hair. Hanji looked down to me in thought, she snorted.

"They must have been rough housing in it."

"He was thrown off the horse's back getting stuck in hay, what else could I have done? Leave the brat in there?"

"I understand Levi," That's all she said turning away with rolled eyes and a sigh. Making my way out the door, I turned to frown at them. "Let me go get cleaned up." Now up to my room, maybe take a nap, wrap my head around things. I guess to try to get him out of my mind. Humming? I hear... singing now, coming from down the hall. Is Eren singing?

"Oi Eren?-"I stopped myself from saying anymore, he stood in the shower, soap at his mouth he sang, "That gave me a feeling, the touches of your fingers. The black of your hair in my hands, we smile at the thing that we call l-lo-ove." A slight smile came across my lips, he's terrible. But... dammit, is there a rule for me not to get a turn in this game... because I feel like it's the time.For this brat to get punished.

A/N: Heeeeyyyyy been a few chapters hasn't it? Anyway, it'll start switching POV's. Let me know if it ever gets bad, thanks for reading though! (Sorry for making this chapter not so interesting though) XD