Act 4: Act and Hide

Continued Eren's POV

We had to sneak to his room and well, sense we were both naked and wet it wouldn't be not obvious to see us. "Around here!" I yelled at him in a soft whisper yanking him behind a corner.

"Mikasa, no need to be too curious don't you think!" Armin's voice was heard along with footsteps coming our way. "If that shorty dare lays a finger on him, I'll cut his fingers off even if he is our Corporal. He'll regret touching my-... Our friend."

"You can't be serious..." A sigh came from my friend as they passed by but before she could turn her head to find us their, Levi pulled me into his room, the door was shut quietly. I sat down and the frown on his face turned down deeper.

"Cut my fingers off? Tch, she's the most brattiest kid I know," I noticed that his face twitched, he made his way towards me. "Come here brat." Before I could open my mouth to say anything, my left cheek became red as he had slapped me down.

"H-Heichou?!" Tears came to my eyes, he tugged at my hair pulling me upward. "Gah!-Mmph!" A hurtful yet pleasant groan had rose up to my throat, he entered from behind but pulled at the hair in his hands harder. A knock was heard from the door. "What is going on in there!?" Fuck, what the hell is Levi doing! I don't know if I should call out for help or just try to still get fucked. What am I talking about- "Levi!" I yelled when he came in harder.

"You made a mess you Shitty-Brat! Clean it before I slice your throat," Levi smacked me upside the head, falling down onto the wet bed cover. "Yes Heichou."

"I know what's going on," Mikasa was heard quietly outside of the door. M-Mikasa? Footsteps walked away from the door and down the hallway. Levi stared down at me. I cummed out, blush came over my cheeks. "I'm embarrassed... I'll clean this all up I-Levi?" He crawled over me, lying me back down all the way on my back. All that he did was sigh.

"Don't worry Eren, I'm a professional." My face was all red now as he had licked it all off, being soft with all of his strokes. I moaned at the feel, the sexual want. Our eyes met each others, I smiled running my fingers through his hair. "Come here Heichou." We both sat up, I sat my hands on his face quickly kissing him, before I fell asleep.

"Let's do this again soon," I purred in his ear. "Levi~"