One more day.

"I can't believe I'm marrying Doctor Spencer Reid TOMORROW!" I said to the girls. "Me neither. I have been waiting for you two to finally tell each other how you felt, but this is so much better!" Penelope exclaimed. "So I don't want to be the one to do it, but how have you been mentally?" Emily asked concerned. The room kinda fell with silence, then JJ spoke. "It's been better, but its better than before. Spence has been helping me and I feel alive again. I feel like I can be something to someone now. I have the love I've been missing, I really feel like he's someone I'll spend the rest of my life with. Will would be happy for me. Happy for Spence, and especially Henry." She said with joy. "Oh honey you know Will is beyond excited for you all. He wouldn't want you to stay alone forever nor Henry growing up without a male figure helping him through life, and he's probably in love with the fact that it's Spence." Emily said. "Oh yes!" Chimed in Penelope. "I hope so.." JJ said.

**Later at cake testing**

"I don't know baby, I kinda like the cherry and cream one" Reid stated. "I know but I really love the butterscotch and pecan" JJ said with exhaustion. "Have you chose a cake yet?" Asked the lady. "Yes I think we have!" Reid said looking at JJ.