Please.

(Reid POV)
The whole way to JJ's I was so worried. What if JJ did you know do it? What about Henry? I thought Wait I said where is Henry?! I asked hotch. JJ's mom has him today he replied that only made me more worried. I know Will passing this past year has taken a toll on her. this past year has done nothing but ruin her. First she gets kidnapped then loses will then lost her baby due to being shot in the stomach and for me. We pull into the driveway we knock on the door and announce that it's us she doesn't say anything then I ask her if she's okay. She tells us to go away and you can tell she is upset and has been crying. We just wanna talk JJ, please let us in Emily pleads with her. No leave me alone now she yelled that's when we decided to have Emily, Derek, and hotch to go around back while me and Rossi goes in trough the front door. I looked at Rossi then at the door that's when we both kicked it and it fell just as we did Derek Emily and hotch busted trough the back door. JJ, sitting in the couch with her gun jumps up and backs up. She points the gun to her head, stay back or this gun goes off she said with tears just sliding down her face please just let me do this she pleaded. No we're not going to let you kill yourself JJ, it's not gonna happen hotch said just give me the gun I asked her no I have to do this, I'm just sorry you guys have to see it she said with her voice getting lower with each word I scream no and run to her I jump knowing I won't make it and then I hear a shot and have no Idea what happened after.