hope

(Reid's POV)
when I woke up I was lying on a hospital bed everyone was in there except Jennifer. wha what happened I asked sitting up and getting a sharp pain in my arm when I look down its rapped up in gauze when you jump toward JJ you jumped and when you did the gun went off and you got hit in the arm and passed out and JJ was knocked out when you guys fell to the ground Derek said. um excuse me nurse, when can he be released Emily asked a nurse walking by. she comes and looks at my charts, now the nice nurse said smiling at me everyone else noticed and started smiling to. alrighty your free to go the nurse said handing me my realise papers and when I looked on the front page it said Lucy- #405-777-6453 (i made up a random number). lets go see about JJ hotch said already walking when we got into the waiting room we heard JJ scream and knew it wasn't good so we ran to the room we heard her screams coming from.
(JJ POV)
I did it I'm free i thought, then I opened my eyes and noticed I was in a hospital. no no no no I yelled this can't be happening I yelled louder causing the nurse to come in. I got close enough to my clothes to get the razor out of the back pocket and started cutting my wrist on the vain but I couldn't push down hard enough because the dumb nurse had a hold of my hand and wouldn't let go, when all of the sudden the team shows up by the door and Derek, being the strongest helped the nurse get the blade away from me and give me a sedation shot. just let me do it I begged kinds drowsy because of the shot no JJ we are not letting you go, not today, not Tommow, not ever Derek said and that the last thing I heard before I passed out.
(Emily POV)
after Derek told JJ we were ever letting her kill herself she passed out. the machines she was hooked up to started going off uncontrollably then the doctor rushed in.